Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This girl that I went to highschool with will never make it as a journalist

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
She was my high school crush so Im still stalking her almost 6 years after graduating high school

She works for a publication thats larger than your average small town local paper but smaller than all the big players (CNN, BBC, NYT)

She pushes out 1 or 2 articles a day but the thing is they are all about Trump, Trump did this, Trump did that, will Trump finally concede?

I really wonder what her endgame is, especially now that Trump is gone and there wont be a new scandal every day that she can just write filler articles about - just continue covering Biden and politics?

Tbh if it werent for the fact that I used to jerk off to her in high school I wouldnt look at her articles twice since there are about 10000000 other journalists covering the same topic and who also break the news first

I think her most original piece was some buzzfeed style lifestyle top 10 foods piece

Its over for her career, she does have a boyfriend though so its not like it matters, still better off than me despite making sub $30k

Foids always win. Even if she got fired and was jobless... some faggot cuck would save her.

Journalism is a joke career

Just suck some cocks to go up the ranks and be a liberal, I think she very likely qualifies for the job.

Has she written about incels?

dunno, she can make it as a journalist, she's a dumb hole after all

I hope she becomes a real journalist goes to Iraq, and gets captured by ISIS

I wonder if now that Trump is gone everything will go back to pre-2016 times were things were more chill and less politicized, or it will get worse kek.

Creepy stalkercel ngl