Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy really lives in a different world than us

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
IHVlq0u.jpg

He skullmogs, heightmogs her to oblivion. He obviously fucked the shit out of her after this photo was taken, or before. Can't breathe

how is this helping you at all?
of fucking course a literal 10/10 lives a different life from us. that doesn't do anything to change yours though

fuvking end me fam

the average normie lives in a different world to us tbh. Bateman lives in a different plane of existence

how is this helping you at all?
of fucking course a literal 10/10 lives a different life from us. that doesn't do anything to change yours though

Nothing can help us so why not get lost in daydreams?

Take the Bateman pill... I mean Chadman pill. Nick Chadman.
He's a Chad-lite. 7/10. His beard Halo's the shit out of him. He's one of the few guys who looks better with a beard.

He's a Chad-lite. 7/10. His beard Halo's the shit out of him. He's one of the few guys who looks better with a beard.
Keep coping. "7/10" lmfao. Right. A Chadlite doesn't get that famous because of his looks, which is the only reason Nick Chadman got famous in the first place. He admitted this before.

Keep coping. "7/10" lmfao. Right. A Chadlite doesn't get that famous because of his looks, which is the only reason Nick Chadman got famous in the first place. He admitted this before.
I'm not coping. Lookism is the other way boyo. Francisco Lachowski is a 7/10. Sean O'Pry and Gandy, both 6.5/10s.

Also his body is what helped. Look at Connor Murphy. It's their body doing most of the work, having a nice face gets only complimented. Just lol if you think he's a Chad just because of the halo.

I'm not coping. Lookism is the other way boyo. Francisco Lachowski is a 7/10. Sean O'Pry and Gandy, both 6.5/10s.
Rope. You're the worst rater on this forum btw

JFL at those ratings
zGVp1EA.gifv

Rope. You're the worst rater on this forum btw

JFL at those ratings
zGVp1EA.gifv
"Worst rater" giga cope, I'm one of the better raters there are without a doubt. You can suck their overrated dicks on lookism along with the circlejerking group boyo.

"Worst rater" giga cope, I'm one of the better raters there are without a doubt. You can suck their overrated dicks on lookism along with the circlejerking group boyo.
You're the WORST rater by far. Seriously. Just go.

You're the WORST rater by far. Seriously. Just go.
"You don't suck overrated male model dicks like us lookism faggots do, please leave because I can't take your accurate ratings." Giga kek.

"You don't suck overrated male model dicks like us lookism faggots do, please leave because I can't take your accurate ratings." Giga kek.
Nick Bateman isn't even a mode, so you're retarded as fuck. The fact that you rate them so low = you're brain dead as fuck easily. Just strong kek. Please go.

Imagine how easily his life is. Literally tutorial mode

Nick Bateman isn't even a mode, so you're retarded as fuck. The fact that you rate them so low = you're brain dead as fuck easily. Just strong kek. Please go.
Keep sucking overrated model dicks boyo. Giga kek at your delusion.

He's just a man.