Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is a 19 year old nig foid lmao

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

Why isn't she representing Africa? :feelswhat:

She does not look 19 nor American. I'd rather lose with an actual American Aryan than win with a slave that was imported from an African shithole

Last edited:
is she even human? Also just imagine the smell... :dafuckfeels:

Ugly af. Like some australopheticus

You wanna fuck her op?

Would still bang.

Nigger foids are ugly.

IMG 4880

It’s really hard to differentiate between male and female when you’re that dark. Anyways, America is the land of the mutts. Basically an amorphous blob of a civilization. Also, I can see her nips

volcel if you wouldn't

Look at her skull structure. Particularly the mouth area. Looks like homo erectus

2293005930.jpg
Wonder if nigs big nose and mouth + long legs are the key for them being mogger sprinters.

Wait a minute... :feelswhere:
Are you sure she is female?
"She" has a bulge instead of a camel toe...
Apparently some of the female athletes for this year have been trans in some sports. Though I don't believe the one OP posted is.

Would still bang.

I have the weirdest crush on Gail from Letterkenny

She looks unusual but she grows on you.

Maybe her being railthin I just respect compared to landwhale epidemics

Also she'd be very thirsty for cum

It’s really hard to differentiate between male and female when you’re that dark.
Wish i was that dark,i'd be able to ogremaxx and get some pussy.

So many racists in here. Maybe when you actually start going gym and get comfortable in your own skin, you won’t have to attack others.

And if y’all don’t accept Jesus Christ, you’ll have to reap the consequences of your actions in hell. Accept Christ and repent. Time is short.

So many racists in here. Maybe when you actually start going gym and get comfortable in your own skin, you won’t have to attack others.

And if y’all don’t accept Jesus Christ, you’ll have to reap the consequences of your actions in hell. Accept Christ and repent. Time is short.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

So you'd cheer on a white Chad winning medals while you rot jfl :feelsseriously:

do you get paid to do missionary work on incel forums?

if she doesnot have STD and don't smell too bad,I'll fuck her

She looks so unga bunga shitskin monkey. Tell me that beauty is subjective please. Then think of a man who will actually love this.

America is a multicultural/multiracial country. Anyone can be American by default
So does any post-colonial New World nation.

just nofap for 2 weeks and close your eyes

What's that smell??:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

NIGGER PUSSY

africa isnt a country you dumb shit

Looks pretty American to me

erectus walks among us

based. she mogs the shit out of all the obesity cunts

all 2021celss are volcels and fakecels.

why is it volcel to only want to breed only with more evolved foids?