Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THIS IS A REAL PICTURE OF MY FACE

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
@Lurking girls
FaceApp 1694639793062
FaceApp 1694639475569

I am sorry, I don't like the way you are looking at me... Okay, do you have a fucking problem in your head? Do you think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? Fuck you!

I am sorry, I don't like the way you are looking at me... Okay, do you have a fucking problem in your head? Do you think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? Fuck you!
Far cry 3 Vaas

Who is the bearded guy? Youre the younger one? Why are them from the faceapp?

Are you one of those mentalcels? They are often normie tier but since they have mental problems it's hard for them to get a GF so they automatically become incels and register on this site.

Are you one of those mentalcels? They are often normie tier but since they have mental problems it's hard for them to get a GF so they automatically become incels and register on this site.
What did u waste 12 yrs doing dude

Not making money. If i saved and invested money instead i could be betabux for a Stacy today.
u could save up that money for ur XP grind highscore (in video game) instead

Dark triad mogger

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

You scare me in the sense that you'll whip out your machete on anybody who mildly pisses you off.