Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is all that awaits you

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So this is a 4chan discovery from a few years ago, but rings more true than ever today. This is all that awaits you, and more and more men nowadays as well. This is your fate and all there is to look forward to if you don't rope or eat rice.

AOrVGld

IT will probably say he had a bad personality and it's his fault for this happening.

I don't celebrate my birthdays anymore.

I don't celebrate my birthdays anymore.
I don't either. My birthday is literally the astrological day of virginity and the day of the culling of weak livestock.

This was posted already.

My birthday is a day of mourning.

734513DF 92AD 46C2 B697 A24B83C39832

411E8D88 0F93 4872 8F20 9796ACD5F21C

Happy birthday dear inkwell!!

I'd rather be alone than to be with the presence of idiots.

Why would I CELEBRATE the day of my birth when my existence is basically one enormous mistake?

I hated when my parents would throw a gay party with just me and my dad like do u faggots know what a party is? It is just their way to cover up their abuse of not letting me be born a chad. I’d rather they try to kill me for being ugly at least the cops could arrest them then

I have spent my last two birthdays alone. :feelsmage:

Brutal as fuck