Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is horrible man. White Knight beaten to death in Russia foid films it. Warning: Gore

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
https://pikabu.ru/story/zastupilsya_i_umer_8572299

This is horrible, I don't know what to say.

I'm not in tears, I'm still all shaken up.

Some things get me really emotional, honestly I feel weak once again.

Let me know what you think.

This is a recap by the way from long ago, not my post, someone else posted this, I'm just giving you a recap of what happened.

They date with abusive chads who kill subhumans but incels are violent. Foid logic. :feelsokman:

Men raised by single mothers are the first ones trying to rescue a whore.

Raised by single mother. I would never rescue a whore. I'll stand there and laugh.

I'm all for gender equality, foids should man up and stand for themselves.

I'm a weak coward, so no. I'm afraid I couldn't rescue a foid even if she were worth it.

lol hilarious

If he was a real white knight, he deserved, white knights are cancerous. If the guy who was wanting to beat the woman was her boyfriend, makes it even more comical how it turned out.

Deserved that for being white knight.

They date with abusive chads who kill subhumans but incels are violent. Foid logic. :feelsokman:
Women are sadistic demons

natural selection at its rawest

Man that was brutal, those slavic niggers are fucking animals man, utterly heartless and devoid of any conscience.

If he was a real white knight, he deserved, white knights are cancerous. If the guy who was wanting to beat the woman was her boyfriend, makes it even more comical how it turned out.
It was like an assault on the foid and it's funny, even the newspaper called her out as a skin and used "incel language", even they got mad, the woman didn't even call the ambulance.

Poor guy.

This is horrible, I don't know what to say.

I'm not in tears, I'm still all shaken up.
Some things get me really emotional, honestly I feel weak once again.
Having emotions is a fakecel normie scum trait.
Truecel trait:you're emotionally numb and empty.

Raised by single mother. I would never rescue a whore. I'll stand there and laugh.

Typical normie scum thinking,truecels don't need to be elected they are lone wolves
Ok.

Dude, incel is involuntarily celibate, it qualifies me to be incel, I'm not a normie.

It's not even gatekeeping what you're doing, you're sabotaging the movement, by claiming, truecels or incels can't have emotions because that's simply not true.

Man that was brutal, those slavic niggers are fucking animals man, utterly heartless and devoid of any conscience.
Indeed, horrible, plus that foid deserves to be killed if not tortured, cause I even though it's fair it does hurt, should've been a death sentence.

All that matters is the final outcome, even though it's fair because short men have to do the same, short or weak man for instance, all that matters is the final outcome.

The average man can completely rape a woman if she doesn't have a gun with her.

So what I'll say is, what you're saying true but the woman who stands up for herself is likely still gonna get raped.

She can workout or whatever but woman carry breasts and that's few more extra pounds than men, this is why women are in general slower so it's really a weird take if someone says short men have to do this etc. more than women cause they're biologically different, although I agree she should've stood up.

I feel like she should've stood up for herself but what tells you he won't do the same to her? She should've hid and called the ambulance, she didn't even call an ambulance.

Obviously if he finishes him this way it's very easy to finish the woman too, she should've hid and called another two men to bash this killer up or called the police or whatever there was nearby.

It's completely ridiculous though what she did.

Already saw it. It was disturbing and a good example of how sick the world is. The video serves as a warning for all the cucks out there; don't try to play hero for a skank that'll get you killed and probably enjoy it. It happens a lot even if you don't hear about it. Humans are still animals so keep that in mind before doing anything rash youngins.

Already saw it. It was disturbing and a good example of how sick the world is. The video serves as a warning for all the cucks out there; don't try to play hero for a skank that'll get you killed and probably enjoy it. It happens a lot even if you don't hear about it. Humans are still animals so keep that in mind before doing anything rash youngins.
Indeed. Let em die, it'll save you. Literally.

That kinda makes me seethe a little. But then again, it's a lesson to be learned, about how women aren't entitled to our protection.

Seconded. It almost makes me ready to leave this ever-maddening world.

That kinda makes me seethe a little. But then again, it's a lesson to be learned, about how women aren't entitled to our protection.
Of course they aren't. I also made to alert my fellow incels why saving someone is not only not necessary it's dangerous.

I'm also guessing you know @BlkPillPres he made a video about whiteknighting I recommend you check it out if you haven't already.

Always look at things selfishly, what am I gonna get in this situation if I do that.

Always keep something in mind, appearing to be right is more important than being right. It's sad I didn't want to have to come to this conclusion but this is how it is. Appearing to be right is always more important than being right. Also, it does matter who you're talking to, a normie, foid, chad, incel etc.

if you appear to be right you get the social status and so on. People still know you, you get away and people still respect you but if you dive into a situation which doesn't promise you any objective benefit, you're going nowhere.

Of course they aren't. I also made to alert my fellow incels why saving someone is not only not necessary it's dangerous.

I'm also guessing you know @BlkPillPres he made a video about whiteknighting I recommend you check it out if you haven't already.

Always look at things selfishly, what am I gonna get in this situation if I do that.

Always keep something in mind, appearing to be right is more important than being right. It's sad I didn't want to have to come to this conclusion but this is how it is. Appearing to be right is always more important than being right. Also, it does matter who you're talking to, a normie, foid, chad, incel etc.
I don't see his post often, just the Suicide post and the pills. But... I think I'm on the same page with focusing on self interests. I haven't done it completely, but I'm getting there.

And noted.

I don't see his post often, just the Suicide post and the pills. But... I think I'm on the same page with focusing on self interests. I haven't done it completely, but I'm getting there.

And noted.
Thanks you don't need to think like me or anything just know experience will teach you more than what I tell you.

You can use this guy's example like let's be honest, you won't dare whiteknight or save a woman after this.

If he's an innocent incel then that's sad:cryfeels::cryfeels:
But if he's a simp :feelskek:, I hope she's next

All of them deserve to die

Slavs behave like savages. They have less empathy than most.

:yes:

Savage Mongol and Turk blood running strong in their veins.

just meet the spics

How do u guys know that man was simping/ white knight? Anyone know translation?

Didn’t watch but
Why try to save a hole.
What is the foid trying to do I don’t understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back