Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is the year I get my shit together

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
This is the year that I finally start doing the things that I should have a long time ago. The chess pieces are finally in place after working my ass off for the last 3 years. I’m finally able bodied and knowledgeable enough now to work on my physical fitness, physical health, mental health, etc. Even if my financial situation doesn’t change, I’ll come out a new person at the end of this year.

I will try to ascend this year too, another year on inceldom and i might lose my shit

I've been saying the same thing for the past 7 years and nothing's changed

Fixing diet is so hard

Ldar

Sure thing, see you back here in a week or so to see how it works out in the end, for better or worse.

This is the year that I finally start doing the things that I should have a long time ago. The chess pieces are finally in place after working my ass off for the last 3 years. I’m finally able bodied and knowledgeable enough now to work on my physical fitness, physical health, mental health, etc. Even if my financial situation doesn’t change, I’ll come out a new person at the end of this year.
goody