Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what your oneitis and every other girl fantasizes about

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
032d535c605a4a2dc9e11044f9d26d9b.jpg

cameron-dallas-jawline-lips-magcon-Favim.com-4482578.jpeg

cameron-dallas-netflix.jpg

tumblr_nx3s8aAjLJ1u5ueeto1_1280.jpg

original.jpg

cameron-dallas-aaron-carpenter-lax-arrival-fans-22.jpg

original.jpg

Girls would literally attempt to murder you for a chance to be with guys like this

Brutal blackpill: your oneitis is a prepubescent kid. JFL if you think women prefer guys like that.

The 5th picture really hurts.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Brutal blackpill: your oneitis is a prepubescent kid. JFL if you think women prefer guys like that.

holy motherfucking cope.

Look better than him in the mirror

Not masculine enough. I mog this guy

flowerful said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
holy motherfucking cope.
Show me one woman in the pics. Just one. It's just teens.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Because of status, yeah. If he didn't have that, he'd get cucked on the daily.

why do you think he got status bud? looks 

how can one cope so hard?

Just LOL@ if you don't look like a prime JB slayer in 2018.

They look deprived of food. I guarantee they had to pay a heavy price to maintain that look of low bodyfat. Probably self absorbed.

Narrow skulled cuck. Will age like shit. Would much rather look like a robust slayer

I don't have a oneitis, all women are equally beautiful on the inside ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

_incelinside said:
Narrow skulled cuck. Will age like shit. Would much rather look like a robust slayer

cope as fuck

flowerful said:
cope as fuck

He is good looking obviously. But only has appeal to JB's (not a truechad)

_incelinside said:
He is good looking obviously. But only has appeal to JB's (not a truechad)

he has many 20+ girls after him

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Prime pussy.

flowerful said:
he has many 20+ girls after him

Looks too faggy. Would rather be a real slayer like Jeremy Meeks or [font=Didot,]Scott Eastwood[/font]

RREEEEEEEEE said:

All women are mentally teenagers.

_incelinside said:

Looks too faggy. Would rather be a real slayer like Jeremy Meeks or [font=Didot,]Scott Eastwood[/font]

dude he mogs the fuck out of those cucks.

flowerful said:
why do you think he got status bud? looks 

how can one cope so hard?

You're the one who's coping, and your faggotry is projecting hard right now. I'm not denying he's good looking, he is, but he's no Chad, and therefore claiming "every girl fantasizes about him" is more retarded than saying "looks don't matter."

FeminismsCancer said:
Prime pussy.

It's ogre for non-Chadlites.

MayorOfKekville said:
All women are mentally teenagers.

Not really. I'm not a whiteknight cuck, but I doubt a mental teenager could become a doctor or scientist. Lots of women are becoming doctors and scientists in general. Let's be realistic here. But I understand where you're coming from.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

she is twelve, she is not prepubescent

im not coping but i dont see whats so pretty about this guy? god femoids are dumb

She's in Montreal with her new prettyboy boyfriend.

You could be a big and strong man, but some women would opt for weaker/smaller men, da fuq.

One of my volunteer bosses showed me some pictures through email and she was holding hands with him.

I want to die lol.

Does+this+make+these+kittens+our+purrophets+_1fe3b598ebb3e023ea3bfa24d0391293.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
She's in Montreal with her new prettyboy boyfriend.
You could be a big and strong man, but some women would opt for weaker/smaller men, da fuq.
One of my volunteer bosses showed me some pictures through email and she was holding hands with him.
I want to die lol.
Does+this+make+these+kittens+our+purrophets+_1fe3b598ebb3e023ea3bfa24d0391293.jpg

It's all about face. Prettyboy > mascman.

I don't have a "oneitis". It seems pointless.

LOL @ copers denying that this guy is good-looking.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7brpnYMbuI[/video]

This girl starts bawling because of how happy she is to hug him. Cameron Dallas is a god.

Girls would literally attempt to murder you for a chance to be with guys like this

Femoids seem to only think in the "short-term". That's why they cry after being "used" by Chad.

High tier normie, he's just young, and like the other guy said he's just social maxed and status maxed.

Anyway faggot shit like this should not be posted here, that's what looksmax is for

Brutal necropill

To be fair, none of them are Chads, more like HTNs/Chadlites. Still mog this forum to Gandy heaven