Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is why I don't go to Asian restaurants

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
ppl_group_w_server2015a3_s-1.jpg

Don’t you see this everywhere though in an area with a high chink population?

WTF. I like going to asian restaurants a lot because the ricecel waiters are pleasant to interact with (they are autistic enough to not make any small talk, unlike white people). Glad none of my local Asian restaurants are nearly as cucked.

maby they're just friends :feelsaww:

@Lv99_BixNood

Honestly bro, I think you're a bigger worshipper of white men than even noodlewhores :feelskek:

"You're here to serve slave, I'm here to fuck your mother and sister and daughter. ;)"

- White Chad's to non-White men.

Whites are the colonisers, Asians are the workers, Blacks are the entertainers.
Blacks are the slaves and entertainers
Asians will be the next colonisers
Whites will lose power

Only in dumps like Africa as we can see by the CCP today.

Never gonna happen.
- Cope. West will die out after some years and Chinese influence will rise. Eastern europe is already a shithole and chinese will take over. Once the West collapses whites will have no chance,.

Blacks are the slaves and entertainers
Asians will be the next colonisers
Whites will lose power
This. The west and whites are fucked in the long run. At least I can die knowing that the descendants of the normies and above who bullied me will suffer.

@Lv99_BixNood

Honestly bro, I think you're a bigger worshipper of white men than even noodlewhores :feelskek:
Nah I hate them. But I also hate how cucked and passive ricecels are and just take this shit. Ricecels need to wake up and realize noodlewhores and cumskins are our enemies. It's time to teaCH them a lessOn :feelsdevil:

Its not just Asian restaurants. Its ANY restaurant here in San Francisco.

And its not just one or two WMAF couples. Sometimes, its literally half the patrons that are dining.

Noodlewhores really are race traitors. Whereas with any other race of foid, then she has strong reservations in dating outside of her race unless she realizes that she is really undesirable to her own race of men for whatever reasons (usually a combination of weight, ugliness, and poverty)

Nah I hate them. But I also hate how cucked and passive ricecels are and just take this shit. Ricecels need to wake up and realize noodlewhores and cumskins are our enemies. It's time to teaCH them a lessOn :feelsdevil:
Actions speak louder than words bro. Why don't you take one for the team and go wild?

Can't answer this for legal reasons :feelsLSD:
I'm just saying bro. You say that you hate how "passive and cucked" ricecels are, yet you yourself aren't doing anything besides your daily self-hate posts.

I mean I get it we're inferior to whites, but every single day? If you're craving noodlewhores that much, maybe get a hooker?

Pink normie only get to watch

I'm just saying bro. You say that you hate how "passive and cucked" ricecels are, yet you yourself aren't doing anything besides your daily self-hate posts.

I mean I get it we're inferior to whites, but every single day? If you're craving noodlewhores that much, maybe get a hooker?
Righteous anger and thirst for revenge is the only thing that keeps me living. On the contrary I don't understand how you can close your eyes to this kind of humiliation and pretend it doesn't happen. Acknowledging a problem is the first step to fixing it.

I don't crave noodlewhores, I once did but ever since becoming blackpilled I just hate them. And I advise every ricecel to feel the same, they don't deserve your affection.

Righteous anger and thirst for revenge is the only thing that keeps me living. On the contrary I don't understand how you can close your eyes to this kind of humiliation and pretend it doesn't happen. Acknowledging a problem is the first step to fixing it.
Strawman. Never said it doesen't happen, I even acknowledged earlier that we're inferior to whites. I'm saying that your "righteous anger and thirst for revenge" only amounts to daily whining which is really no better than the "passive and cucked" ricecels you say you despise.

Strawman. Never said it doesen't happen, I even acknowledged earlier that we're inferior to whites. I'm saying that your "righteous anger and thirst for revenge" only amounts to daily whining which is really no better than the "passive and cucked" ricecels you say you despise.
@Lv99_BixNood is larping as a ricecel.
None of what he says comes from real anger. He is distanced from it and enjoys the suffering of ricemen

They don't even whine, they just suck white cock like the cuck in the picture :feelskek:

Also I don't think we're inferior to whites, we look worse but that only matters because our cucked society worships women. Women's opinions haven't mattered for thousands of years and that's how it should be. Asians already had empires when cumskins were still living in huts.

@Lv99_BixNood is larping as a ricecel.
None of what he says comes from real anger. He is distanced from it and enjoys the suffering of ricemen
I'm rice :feelstastyman:

If I was distanced from this shit I wouldn't post about it every day.

I'm rice :feelstastyman:

If I was distanced from this shit I wouldn't post about it every day.
I used to get accused of not being a real fesikhcel because I'm too racepilled.

Its not just Asian restaurants. Its ANY restaurant here in San Francisco.

And its not just one or two WMAF couples. Sometimes, its literally half the patrons that are dining.
I've said this a dozen times already but it's really unreal. You can't walk a single block in San Francisco without seeing a WMAF couple.
I don't crave noodlewhores, I once did but ever since becoming blackpilled I just hate them. And I advise every ricecel to feel the same, they don't deserve your affection.
High IQ, I've trained myself to associate the sight of an Asian woman with all the negative things they say and do.