Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is why women have inflated egos and lack self awareness

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Example 1

njt3m1ip25391.jpg

Example 2

o2qcsgb3t7391.jpg

hj41eae3t7391.jpg

Example 3
0d3o6zrau9391.jpg

Example 4

mienh6or7y291.jpg
qjsrz6or7y291.jpg

Example 6

cr8oe6ol9d291.jpg

Example 7

yztdbbmdb4291.jpg

Lmao at society telling men that its US that need to improve to have the PRIVILEGE of getting with THIS :feelsclown:

View attachment 621339
Lmao at society telling men that its US that need to improve to have the PRIVILEGE of getting with THIS :feelsclown:
I mog this foid, and im an ape. But because men are literally tripping over their feet to protect her from the reality of her being ugly, she will expect chad

All of those foids are below average looking.

Simps have no standards what so ever. Reddit is the worst website for simps.

why do men do this

View attachment 621339
Average incel in 2022 is gymmaxxed, careermaxxed or any other maxxing while these beasts eat like pigs and behave like bitches

Well, if I posted my photo there, I'd better be called GigaZyzz or I'm throwing a tantrum.

Except for the fat one, all the rest have ugly bone structure.
wtf is this:
njt3m1ip25391.jpg

Last edited:
They're so used to simping for women in real life that they can't help but do it online
they must be simping a lot then for the habit to show itself online lol. I've never understood the point in simping irl but maybe it works for normies

Such a disgusting face i mog some of them

Redditors dont understand neoteny, something all humans have to a degree. Calling a woman attractive because of her eyes or whatever, is pointless. Most women have naturally larger eyes, slimmer mouths, and smaller noses, which are all neotenous features straight men will be attracted to. So, cancel those things out.

The simping in soyyit threads is simply ERfuel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Clown world:feelsclown:
why do men do this
They are r*dditors not men. Complete lack of testosterone and manchild upbringing makes them act like this.

u skipped no5 YOU FUCKING RETARD:feelsUgh:

Embarrassing not that I shouldn't be surprised

Honestly wouldn't mind banging all but the first one and the pink haired hambeast
But I wouldn't tell them that

Example 4 is the best but even she ain't that good.

why do men do this
Men are programmed very strangely — both by society and biologically I think and also they’re driven by sexual/romantic desperation.

On some basic level men have this urge to give women things or pay them thinking it will get them sex. Probably because in ancient times, it did (it still can in some places where whores are legal I suppose).

A lot of guys are probably just blue pill brainwashed by western propaganda and their female teachers / mothers and the like (note how every mainstream institution shuts down and harshly criticizes the blackpill or anything even remotely critical of women). And men are extremely desperate.

Probably most of us would be my bet are “ex simps” and I bet you probably most of us would fall right back into those blue pill traps if we thought we had a “chance” with a good woman.

But yeah, men are pretty dumb and should be mass blackpilled — it’s the only way to maybe affect change someday.

My female looks match mogs each of them:lul::lul:

The downvotes on example 3:feelshaha::feelsokman:

they are not only simps but also cucks. theyre posting those photos to virtue signal their self conciousness and increase their confidence for pursuing chad.
all those men are helping her get railed by chad

View attachment 621339

Yep, also remember that a man 3 points above her looksmatch is still seen as "not handsome enough for her", toilets are human beings, men are human doings, also improving to get with a quickly deteriorating and more bitter becoming toilet. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They rate chads 6/10 in those subreddits what a delusion :lul:

42 year old mogs them all lol

I never understood the point of those reddits they never tell the truth they literally just exist to provide validation to foids and others. Pretty useless reddit ngl.