Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is why women "prefer" tall men

Can someone explain why the black guy was trying to pry the doors open before the manlet spit on his face?

If you are below 5'10 you should carry a knife outside tbh

Can someone explain why the black guy was trying to pry the doors open before the manlet spit on his face?
I dont know the whole story. But I'm assuming the manlet provoked him. The face spitting was the final straw.

I'm sure he didn't attack the manlet for no reason.

Yeah, the short guy got his ass kicked, but he literally spit in the other guy's face. Why shouldn't he get his ass kicked?

based nigger though, why did the manlet spit in his face like that? he deserved it

that manlet is dumb as fuck ngl
Women's preferences are primitive: Taller man = stronger and more alpha male.
If we manlets started acting like alphas we'd be told we have a Napoleon Complex.
9 millimeters make everyone alpha
Never seen someone pry open train doors before
it's not very hard
If you are below 5'10 you should carry a knife outside tbh
knife wouldn't have helped that fella

no bro just learn how to fight bro trust me its the technique not the strength XD

just learn how to fight and you will magically grow to 6'7 xd

Of course, I'm sure my tiny girl hands will allow me to magically beat dudes with better height and frame.:soy:

FFs I've seen men shorter than me with bigger bones and thicker hands/arms, including my dad

Of course, I'm sure my tiny girl hands will allow me to magically beat dudes with better height and frame.:soy:

FFs I've seen men shorter than me with bigger bones and thicker hands/arms, including my dad
Every advice is a cope
Fuck self-help gurus and normie advice all of it is a cope in our narcissistic and infantilized culture that is encouraged in rich countries such as the US

Every advice is a cope
Fuck self-help gurus and normie advice all of it is a cope in our narcissistic and infantilized culture that is encouraged in rich countries such as the US

Agree, even when it comes to muscle, the one thing you have control over, that is STILL dependant on your bones/frame