Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "This is why you don't have a girlfriend" "This is why you get no pussy"

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I was in class when the foid behind me was talking to a few beta simps about how the school dress code is "sexist". Me in my head (how the hell is it sexist that you can't have your ass and tits out you dumb brown skin mutt femoid whore:lasereyes::feelsree:) what I actually said "what's wrong with being sexist" she responded "this is why you get no pussy:foidSoy:" me in my head (nigger:feelsdevil:) what I actually said "um actually it's because I'm ugly:feelsjuice:" she responded "no it's because your sexist:feelstastyman::foidSoy:" I responded "sure:feelssus:" a few minutes later she was showing some normie a post from Jewstagram of some cringe normie couple at are school in matching pajamas and she said "that's so cute :foidSoy::heart::chad:" me in my head (no its fucking not dumb ass nigger whore now crawl back in your mud shark moms pussy before I bite your nigger nose off:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:) what I actually said "no its not that's cringey as hell" she responded "so if you had a girlfriend you wouldn't get matching pajamas" me in my head (no fucking moron and no matching pajamas for your face:lasereyes::feelsjuice:) what I actually said "no because that's extremely cringey and stupid:feelsjuice::feelsseriously:" she responded "this is why you don't have a girlfriend:feelstastyman::foidSoy:" me in my head (um no you fucking idiot it's actually because I am a omega-ultra-giga-truecel who was doomed from the fucking start:lasereyes::feelsree::feelsjuice:) what I actually said "no not really:feelsjuice:" she then asked the normie if he would get matching pajamas with his gf he said "hell yeah sometimes me and her get matching nails"
me in my head (kill yourself faggot:lasereyes::feelsree:) what I actually "said" ":feelssus:" I then went to the "special" room to do my work (all in video game) (this post is based vaguely of real events, but my thoughts are heavily exaggerated for comedic affect in video game)

Come On No GIF by World Cup

Cunts like her are why school shootingsd happen. JS

It's because I'm short

I don't miss being a student, felt like going ER most days

I was in class when the foid behind me was talking to a few beta simps about how the school dress code is "sexist". Me in my head (how the hell is it sexist that you can't have your ass and tits out you dumb brown skin mutt femoid whore:lasereyes::feelsree:) what I actually said "what's wrong with being sexist" she responded "this is why you get no pussy:foidSoy:" me in my head (nigger:feelsdevil:) what I actually said "um actually it's because I'm ugly:feelsjuice:" she responded "no it's because your sexist:feelstastyman::foidSoy:" I responded "sure:feelssus:" a few minutes later she was showing some normie a post from Jewstagram of some cringe normie couple at are school in matching pajamas and she said "that's so cute :foidSoy::heart::chad:" me in my head (no its fucking not dumb ass nigger whore now crawl back in your mud shark moms pussy before I bite your nigger nose off:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:) what I actually said "no its not that's cringey as hell" she responded "so if you had a girlfriend you wouldn't get matching pajamas" me in my head (no fucking moron and no matching pajamas for your face:lasereyes::feelsjuice:) what I actually said "no because that's extremely cringey and stupid:feelsjuice::feelsseriously:" she responded "this is why you don't have a girlfriend:feelstastyman::foidSoy:" me in my head (um no you fucking idiot it's actually because I am a omega-ultra-giga-truecel who was doomed from the fucking start:lasereyes::feelsree::feelsjuice:) what I actually said "no not really:feelsjuice:" she then asked the normie if he would get matching pajamas with his gf he said "hell yeah sometimes me and her get matching nails"
me in my head (kill yourself faggot:lasereyes::feelsree:) what I actually "said" ":feelssus:" I then went to the "special" room to do my work (all in video game) (this post is based vaguely of real events, but my thoughts are heavily exaggerated for comedic affect in video game)
Fakecel. That’s what you are

Fakecel ok

Joined Dec 11, 2022 Posts 946 Online 14d 7h 19m
So? You’re here much longer than me, yet only 16x more posts

So? You’re here much longer than me, yet only 16x more posts
You will probably be banned when your a veteran or a captain so your post count won't even come close to mine

@The Enforcer @Fat Link @PPEcel
"what's wrong with being sexist" she responded "this is why you get no pussy:foidSoy:" me in my head (nigger:feelsdevil:) what I actually said "um actually it's because I'm ugly:feelsjuice:" she responded "no it's because your sexist:feelstastyman::foidSoy:" I responded "sure:feelssus:
She even says it’s not bc of your looks. She’s even conversing with yYou can get a gf unlike many of us.

Last edited:
She even says it’s not bc of your looks. She’s even conversing with yYou can get a gf unlike many of us.
What the fuck is wrong with you? The number one rule of dealing with foids is look at what they do not what they say.

What the fuck is wrong with you? The number one rule of dealing with foids is look at what they do not what they say.
Nothing’s wrong with me. Don’t attack me. Dude I’m 26. I might be KHHV but I’ve read more, seen more, heard more than you. Also, you’re 16. You have many more changes than most of us here.

Doing is sometimes also saying. It can “speak volumes”. And if a girl literally makes an effort to talk to you, saying it’s not your looks, that says something.

But ok, I digress

Nothing’s wrong with me. Don’t attack me.
You literally bumped this thread from 2 months ago accusing me of being a sex haver out of the blue and then pinged the mods to try and get me banned.

You literally bumped this thread from 2 months ago accusing me of being a sex haver out of the blue and then pinged the mods to try and get me banned.
Sorry for that then bro. I think there’s a misunderstanding here. I didn’t think you had sex. I was just saying you have chances unlike me who’s 26 and a 2/10. Sorry for pinging them I was annoyed and I’m frustrated. Can you imagine being 26 and knowing it’s over?

Can you imagine being 26 and knowing it’s over?
I understand knowing that will be me in 10 years is enough to fill me with anger and hate so it is probably very hard being a 26 year old KHHV.

@Adolf Hitler thoughts on this?