Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This must be the most dumbest thing i read in this years

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
The level of victimhood that female put on themselves is astonishing
You cannot even kill yourself that somebody says women have it worse because:
IMG 20240310 135814

The level of victimhood that female put on themselves is astonishing
You cannot even kill yourself that somebody says women have it worse because: View attachment 1086305
At this point in just a genetic thing in the female brain to find excuses to a certain idea pre installed in their brain at birth
Like a guy who is religious and has to find all the possible excuse on why God exist

Foids 'attempt' suicide using meme methods so they can get attention. I remember my sister tried to 'kill herself' by 'ODing' on some aspirin pills. Didn't do shit except for waste aspirin. Men never tell anyone and they opt for the most fatal options when they realise that life isn't worth it.

Foids 'attempt' suicide using meme methods so they can get attention. I remember my sister tried to 'kill herself' by 'ODing' on some aspirin pills. Didn't do shit except for waste aspirin. Men never tell anyone and they opt for the most fatal options when they realise that life isn't worth it.
It's weird how we know this but normies have some blocks in their mind, like this things are not possible for them

Foids LARP to attempt suicide and actually got more attention from other npc normie

Foids LARP to attempt suicide and actually got more attention from other npc normie
Even if it was true, still people cannot put on the same plane people that attempt to kill themselves to people that actually kill themselves at a more gigant rate.

Suicide because chad doesn't commit life