Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media this part gives me brain orgasm

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
1:20

no time to looooooooooooose

I remember when i used to post here and people loved me

it's truly over

Patheticmanletcel i believe you are a larper

Patheticmanletcel i believe you are a larper
Why, lol and as always i was right, "mentalcels" jfl at anyone who buys that crap, i knew it, but some retards probably still believe that tellem tyrone was a kv jfl, muh autismus

Faded star on an incel forum. I was about to laugh when I realized I fit the bill too.

how is the sex
Well its pretty good specially her blowjobs, i think its a draw between her a dianna agron, sex isnt everything tho, i mean saoirse ronan isnt that good in bed but shes my favorite girlfriend melissa benoist is probably the best overall but i have a good relantionship with all my girlfriends

bring that ass OP

Well its pretty good specially her blowjobs, i think its a draw between her a dianna agron, sex isnt everything tho, i mean saoirse ronan isnt that good in bed but shes my favorite girlfriend melissa benoist is probably the best overall but i have a good relantionship with all my girlfriends

Don't forget to take care of your wife. She loves you just as much as your girlfriends do.