Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This past week has been insanely blackpill and depressing for me I’m literally at my limit.

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
My head feels like it’s gonna explode 24/7 . Constant anger and nothing helps. I’m at my limit..
IMG 1869

:feelsYall:
You're welcome Fren

What happened to you today?

What happened to you today?
My foid cousin that’s my age came to the uk so she can win a court case cuz she got run over the dumb foid. She treated me like I’m invisible and didn’t respond when I said hello to her.

My foid cousin that’s my age came to the uk so she can win a court case cuz she got run over the dumb foid. She treated me like I’m invisible and didn’t respond when I said hello to her.
I don't consider cousins family. They're mostly acquaintances than someone you love. It's too bad she's not in the hospital anymore. You'd think femtards would treat family with more respect.

I don't consider cousins family. They're mostly acquaintances than someone you love. It's too bad she's not in the hospital anymore. You'd think femtards would treat family with more respect.
worst part is when you used to play with them as kids but as they grow older they forget about it because they met more chads and she’s going to university

worst part is when you used to play with them as kids but as they grow older they forget about it because they met more chads and she’s going to university
I can relate. This happened with my sisters.

The life of an incel