Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This picture perfectly describes my daily life

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
1000 F 526533172 J86RyueMiYs1iqaezhi1s7hlL3XRNtch

I am a ghost that nobody sees or notices. I roam the city as if I'm a ghost, and seeing happy people around me just breaks my heart to pieces, My heart is empty and it is pure darkness inside

Last edited:

This image represents incel life so well we are chilling making smores while Chads and Chadlites are fucking foids and normies are waiting and simping in hopes of betabuxxing.

View attachment 870204
This image represents incel life so well we are chilling making smores while Chads and Chadlites are fucking foids and normies are waiting and simping in hopes of betabuxxing.
I am exactly like pepe the frog, making smores and making the most of out my life while all the dumbass retared bluepillers and normies are still wasting their time looking for the right one

I am exactly like pepe the frog, making smored and making the most of out my life while all the dumbass retared bluepillers and normies are still wasting their time looking for the right one
:feelsthink:

View attachment 870197
I am a ghost that nobody sees or notices. I roam the city as if I'm a ghost, and seeing happy people around me just breaks my heart to pieces, My heart is empty and it is pure darkness inside
I relate to this the only difference is that during high school I would only get how you doing or talk for a short bit. Most of the time I’m a loner and sat at lunch by myself. I would have the table myself. Now I’m out of high school, so ya I relate.