Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This reddit thread makes me want to kms

S

schizomode

Greycel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/i7quhr/people_who_classify_themselves_as_a_asstits_man/

When guys, usually jokingly and usually only with their other guy friends in private, say they're an "ass" or "tits" man, they mean they prefer ass over tits or vice versa. Pretty much no one who says they're tits guy doesn't mean a girl's tits have to be DDD to like them. And even if that was the case, there's billions of other guys in the world who literally will not give a flying fuck. Meanwhile, pretty much ask any Western girl what kind of guy she likes, 90% of the time it STARTS with tall. And you don't have to ask them, they will TELL you, they have NO inhibition to saying they love tall guys. It's been such a socially acceptable preference (or requirement) that a girl saying the opposite to her friends would pretty much be socially unacceptable.

Girls have NO fucking idea what real body insecurity is. They think it's feeling sad once in a while because they don't look like Bella Hadid, even though 90% of guys don't care and would date you as long as you're not a landwhale. They could never understand what being a sub 5'5" unkissable, unfuckable guy is like, and they just don't care. It's laughable, it's a joke to be insecure about it, you're just a creepy incel; which just makes the reality of being a sub 5'5" unkissable, unfuckable guy even more fucking terrible.

"I'm not like the other girls who like muscles, I love tall and skinny guys!!" What's funny is I've never heard any girl say they like muscles on a guy. It's always. fucking. tall. Just fuck off.

I don't hate girls for having biological preferences for tall guys, I hate them for thinking it's okay to tell everyone they do because they can. I'd much prefer not knowing about their preferences and living in the reality where physical appearance doesn't matter and I just had to wait for the right girl to come along.

But this reality is a fucking joke.

under 5'7 is dwarf territory ngl

The difference is men have preferences and foids have requirements

Men have preferences. Foids have bare minimum requirements.

based @penismaster768 is quicker than @Speedloader

Will not read to save my cortisol levels.

Didn't read lol
the difference is this, 99% of men won't care if you have small tits or small ass, they just wanna fuck and date you.
however 99% of women care about height and dick size.
also, women can't control their tits or ass size, but they CAN gain weight to make those bigger though, something men don't have an option to do for their height or dick.
plus women can get implants to make their tits or asses bigger, again, something men can't really do, atleast how we want to.
Men can get leg lengthening surgery, but it's risky, and at best will add 2 - 4 inches of height
and for dicks, well they can cut your tendons and shit, but then your dick won't work properly
so we are literally stuck the way we are born, meanwhile it doesn't matter for women, and if it somehow DID, they can get surgery and shit easily, or just gain some fat lol, on most women their fat accumulates in their hips, thighs, ass and tits, arguably the most attractive parts on a woman, which will help her out tbh and seem more attractive typically than her regular weight self

Didn't read lol
the difference is this, 99% of men won't care if you have small tits or small ass, they just wanna fuck and date you.
however 99% of women care about height and dick size.
also, women can't control their tits or ass size, but they CAN gain weight to make those bigger though, something men don't have an option to do for their height or dick.
plus women can get implants to make their tits or asses bigger, again, something men can't really do, atleast how we want to.
Men can get leg lengthening surgery, but it's risky, and at best will add 2 - 4 inches of height
and for dicks, well they can cut your tendons and shit, but then your dick won't work properly
so we are literally stuck the way we are born, meanwhile it doesn't matter for women, and if it somehow DID, they can get surgery and shit easily, or just gain some fat lol, on most women their fat accumulates in their hips, thighs, ass and tits, arguably the most attractive parts on a woman, which will help her out tbh and seem more attractive typically than her regular weight self

I already have a disproportionately small torso so leg lengthening would make me look fucking retarded

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/i7quhr/people_who_classify_themselves_as_a_asstits_man/

When guys, usually jokingly and usually only with their other guy friends in private, say they're an "ass" or "tits" man, they mean they prefer ass over tits or vice versa. Pretty much no one who says they're tits guy doesn't mean a girl's tits have to be DDD to like them. And even if that was the case, there's billions of other guys in the world who literally will not give a flying fuck. Meanwhile, pretty much ask any Western girl what kind of guy she likes, 90% of the time it STARTS with tall. And you don't have to ask them, they will TELL you, they have NO inhibition to saying they love tall guys. It's been such a socially acceptable preference (or requirement) that a girl saying the opposite to her friends would pretty much be socially unacceptable.

Girls have NO fucking idea what real body insecurity is. They think it's feeling sad once in a while because they don't look like Bella Hadid, even though 90% of guys don't care and would date you as long as you're not a landwhale. They could never understand what being a sub 5'5" unkissable, unfuckable guy is like, and they just don't care. It's laughable, it's a joke to be insecure about it, you're just a creepy incel; which just makes the reality of being a sub 5'5" unkissable, unfuckable guy even more fucking terrible.

"I'm not like the other girls who like muscles, I love tall and skinny guys!!" What's funny is I've never heard any girl say they like muscles on a guy. It's always. fucking. tall. Just fuck off.

I don't hate girls for having biological preferences for tall guys, I hate them for thinking it's okay to tell everyone they do because they can. I'd much prefer not knowing about their preferences and living in the reality where physical appearance doesn't matter and I just had to wait for the right girl to come along.

But this reality is a fucking joke.

thing is women only ever have the same preference of things, but men have a diverse array of choices.

Bag of dirt spoke

putting "out of my control" in quotes like it's something laughable or incorrect. Height is out of our control, so is penis size. Never heard of any foid who got rejected for small tits. Yet tons of evidence when foids make clear in a humiliating way that your height specifically is the problem.

Last edited:
I am not even gonna bother reading that room temperature IQ foid BS.
View attachment 312242

putting "out of my control" in quotes like it's something laughable or incorrect. Height is out of our control, so is penis size. Never heard of any foid who got rejected for small tits. Yet tons of evidence when foids make clear in a humiliating way that your height specifically is the problem.
I hate reddit so much

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "WOWZERS WHAT A POWERFUL MESSAGE, HAVE SOME GOLDERINO KIND STRANGER"

long face cunty looking thing
View attachment 312242

The best part is that she says only incels talk like that -- so you care what incels think about your looks?

Read the title and stopped reading there. Not even going to go through the stress to point out this retardation. At this point these people cannot be classified as human. The fact that these people can vote and have rights is proof this society is in the gutter.

Last edited:
View attachment 312242

these whores could simply lose weight. Comparing such an easy to change factor like weight to height or penis size is just flat out retarded. Women can legit go to the gym for their ass and get fake boobs if they dont like theirs. And fake boobs can look good tbh. If you're 5'6 3 inch dick as a man theres no cure or help possible. Unless you use lifts, but the maximum is like 3 inches and then you have a fucked up back and legs. Easily 95+ percent of fat people are not fat because of an actual disease or condition, they're simply fat pigs, thats it. I will never ever, forgive someone for being fat, and ill call them fat fucks because thats what they are. If you mock someone or even compare weight to height then you're simply retarded.

Lol look at how many shitty awards she got for such a garbage and illogical post.

Read the title and stopped reading there. Not even going to go through the stress to point out this retardation. At this point these people cannot be classified as human. The fact that these people can vote and have rights is proof this society is in the gutter.

Fucking cuckit at it again, glad i left.

I don't hate girls
You should. All females hate you so by not hating them you are giving them leeway to mock. I'm not saying to openly express your hatred through words, more like to reflect and remember why you are here, why you were born. Were you born to be happy? Because at this point, I don't think males born are born to be happy. Quite the opposite. There is just too many Men and not enough Foids for Men to truly be happy.

Exactly. The distinction between preference and requirement is what kills that whole thread.

Women still win even without any ass or tits. For men, it's over as a micropenis haver or turbomanlet.

I would almost agree with her if the sexual market wasn't shaped following a Pareto distribution.

Who thought it was a good idea to let these whores vote?

lmao there is a huge difference between preferences and requirements :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
foids are low iq af