Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This shit need to stop

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
"She smile at me" "omg a blond Stacy smile at me" you fucking stupid low IQ faggot just because a girl smile at you doesn't mean they like you she was 100% being nice to you because she got a text from Chad saying when he comes back from work he will fuck her and in cases where a girl who is working smiles at you doesnt mean shit i use to work at a grocery store and my boss will get us in trouble for not smiling and being nice so stop bragging stupid bitch

Foids working at the grocery store can't even bring themselves to smile at me. It's beyond ovER.

"She smile at me" "omg a blond Stacy smile at me" you fucking stupid low IQ faggot just because a girl smile at you doesn't mean they like you she was 100% being nice to you because she got a text from Chad saying when he comes back from work he will fuck her and in cases where a girl who is working smiles at you doesnt mean shit i use to work at a grocery store and my boss will get us in trouble for not smiling and being nice so stop bragging stupid bitch
exactly and staring don’t mean shit either

Rip to this negro uglylatina

nice to see you back brocel!

It's just a meme

One look into my pain filled eyes wipes all smiles away