Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This site is becoming like normie social media

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Where you can't speak out about how corrupt some people are, otherwise goodbye to you. Sadly, this place has no integrity anymore where certain people can do whatever they want while oppressing the rest of the userbase while they're at it.

What makes you think that?

4033096 A2F56EEC AB04 4C84 AD9D 89434D225135

k

Any examples? I’m curious.

What do you even have against Israel ?

Any examples? I’m curious.
Speak out and get shafted immediately. That's how this cucked site is. Let's just say it is an embarrassment for all incels.

Speak out and get shafted immediately. That's how this cucked site is. Let's just say it is an embarrassment for all incels.
Bro what are you talking about?

when everyone wants him banned but mods refuse to do so just because

when everyone wants him banned but mods refuse to do so just because
He got warned when needed.
We won't ban someone just bc he got hate for no reason.

What rules has he broken that he hasn't been warned for ? :feelscomfy:
-manlet shaming (6 pages of manlet shaming)
-incel shaming
-lying about his age
-lying about his height
-virgin shaming @failednormie_

-incel shaming
-lying about his age
-lying about his height
keep making shit up u faggot :lul:

keep making shit up u faggot :lul:

-incel shaming
read previous replies for context
ok inkwell :lul: :lul:

-lying about his height
Didn't he also said 5'7 in a post :feelshaha:

lying about his age
if you lied about your height, what would stop you from lying about your age?

He was warned for this and I haven't seen manlet shaming after this. Keep in mind he's sitting at a 70%.
-incel shaming
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about then it wasn't incel shaming, he was accused of being a LARPing Chad and his response was clearly satirical
-lying about his age
-lying about his height
@failednormie_
What is your evidence for this? :feelswhere:

if you lied about your height, what would stop you from lying about your age?
its funny how u cant even read this post, the dude asked for the guy in the picture's height not mine fucking braindead faggot

-incel shaming
-lying about his age
-lying about his height
when I have I ever virgin shamed kek? Makes no sense cause I am one

Where you can't speak out about how corrupt some people are, otherwise goodbye to you. Sadly, this place has no integrity anymore where certain people can do whatever they want while oppressing the rest of the userbase while they're at it.
am I part of that? :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

He was warned for this and I haven't seen manlet shaming after this. Keep in mind he's sitting at a 70%.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about then it wasn't incel shaming, he was accused of being a LARPing Chad and his response was clearly satirical

What is your evidence for this? :feelswhere:
I never lied about my age tbh, if I get banned I will explain why

foids and homosexuals post freely

truecels get temp banned for posting teethsrotpill

foids and homosexuals post freely

truecels get temp banned for posting teethsrotpill
that one dude saying he wants to be femboy @gymletethnicel

and @Saysitsover gets banned for speaking the truth

i got a warning because somebody made a rape is alright thread. and i said rape is wrong and im a firm believer in right and wrong. i was also trying to save some rapist a prison sentence. wow. i really dont think the mod was Lefrenchcel. i think i know who it is but im not gonna say. im not alright with this either. just because your incel you cant believe in right and wrong? there is corruption here if master knows it he should act.

that one dude saying he wants to be femboy @gymletethnicel

and @Saysitsover gets banned for speaking the truth
your not bad sometimes tbh

Please like my restaurant reviews bro!

Ha ha drama.is go brrr

nobody likes drama bro. but corruption wont be put up with. not on this forum or anywhere.
No one's gonna do shit. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

i got a warning because somebody made a rape is alright thread. and i said rape is wrong and im a firm believer in right and wrong. i was also trying to save some rapist a prison sentence. wow. i really dont think the mod was Lefrenchcel. i think i know who it is but im not gonna say. im not alright with this either. just because your incel you cant believe in right and wrong? there is corruption here if master knows it he should act.
Can u send the thread here

post making fun of a kid for looking bad
I wouldn't really call that looks shaming from any other user but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on him. Either way though that's before I warned him for manlet shaming and I haven't seen him do anything serious like that again, not big enough for a perma. So far I've seen no compelling reason to ban him other than vibes. :feelswhere:

Send it to me, I want to see it with my own eyes
mfs here sensitive as shit bro, literally starting fights with me for no reason and insulting me and then reportmaxxing cuz i called them short

You think his account was hacked in order to give you a warning?

How did you find out, I didn't leave a trail :feelswhere:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back