Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This was found in a pre-school in the Ukraine liberated by Russian forces

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
Rf1

I hate how fags N lesbos ruined the rainbow for everyone.

I can recall a lesbo rejecting me on international fag "pride" day

I was minding my business buying groceries where she, for some reason elatedly told me she is a lesbo out of the blue.

I asked her out cause I figured maybe it's a shit test at the time and she said no, but I wiped the smile off her face when I wished her and her family cancer, and told her to go back to her country, which was probably ukrain cause she had that suka blat accent

Russia cant win soon enough

They look like enemies from Streets of Rage.:feelskek:

And thats why the eurofags are so outraged --- russia is against this shit

Captain Ukraine.

This adds up with how much the US and other European countries fund alphabet people. The US for example gives millions of dollars to poor African countries not to feed them or give them irrigation or provide opportunities, but to provide support to skittles people. Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church called America out for this on Forgiveness Sunday last week. This is important since the Russian Orthodox Church has a lot of power in Russian politics.

I hate how fags N lesbos ruined the rainbow for everyone.
true. they turned a beautiful creation of god (saw) into an effeminate icon of debauchery and misery

They should libERate the world next :society:

I hate gay fags and lesbian couples and mix raced couples its genoicide race mixing is genocide

Honestly, a good way to demoralize and pacify males is to feed them this BS. I can’t help but laugh about the de-Nazification excuse though :feelskek:

putin is one of the last bastions that stands against degeneracy. a world war is #supernecessary

:feelshaha: What the fuck

The only reason I support Russia is because they are the only ones left in the world that fight against (((globohomo))) indoctrination.

Neo-Nazis are deep in Ukraine don't be fooled.

The current Ukrainian Gov’t is not Nazi, however, they are in partnership/collaborating with Nazis; the most famous Nazi organization being the Azov Battalion has been integrated into Ukraine’s National Guard and have been receiving funds from the State for their Patriotic training programs, etc.

I know about the Ihor Kolomoyskyi - Zelensky connection but the Jews are playing a risky game here.

I know that Ihor Kolomoyskyi while a Jew is tolerating the Neo-Nazi element for now and is using them as useful idiots to combat the Russians. However, this temporary toleration of Neo-Nazis has caused Neo-Nazism to be widespread in Ukraine.

:lul: You can’t make this shit up. And Russia’s supposedly the bad guy

putin is one of the last bastions that stands against degeneracy. a world war is #supernecessary
putin is a senile paranoic thug. The only thing he cares about is maintaining power and enriching his entourage.

given how awfully the russian army performs, no chance for that war not reverting into mutual nuclear destruction in a matter of mere days after russia gets their arses kicked by NATO.

putin is a senile paranoic thug. The only thing he cares about is maintaining power and enriching his entourage.

given how awfully the russian army performs, no chance for that war not reverting into mutual nuclear destruction in a matter of mere days after russia gets their arses kicked by NATO.
all of what you said is true, no doubt

this is just going to make marxist npcs support ukraine harder.

Preschoolers cannot draw that well and they are too young to comprehend such societal concepts, thus we know that those posters are propaganda pieces created by the staff.

Also the drawing of the Black guy is hilarious considering that black people are literally being thrown of the fucking trains leaving Ukraine, all in order to make room for whites.

Funny how that liberal agenda that argues for diversity flees with the populous. It just proves how superficial they are.
:bigbrain::feelsthink::feelsokman:

This is globohomo dialed up to 11.

Honestly, a good way to demoralize and pacify males is to feed them this BS. I can’t help but laugh about the de-Nazification excuse though :feelskek:

:feelskek: Yeah what a meme

Putin goes in to "de-Nazify" Ukraine, soldiers find this shit. Yeah, there might be some other motivation there.

Neo-Nazis are deep in Ukraine don't be fooled.

The current Ukrainian Gov’t is not Nazi, however, they are in partnership/collaborating with Nazis; the most famous Nazi organization being the Azov Battalion has been integrated into Ukraine’s National Guard and have been receiving funds from the State for their Patriotic training programs, etc.

I know about the Ihor Kolomoyskyi - Zelensky connection but the Jews are playing a risky game here.

I know that Ihor Kolomoyskyi while a Jew is tolerating the Neo-Nazi element for now and is using them as useful idiots to combat the Russians. However, this temporary toleration of Neo-Nazis has caused Neo-Nazism to be widespread in Ukraine.

:feelsseriously:

The only reason I support Russia is because they are the only ones left in the world that fight against (((globohomo))) indoctrination.
Not for long :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back