Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Thought Experiment: What would you do if you wake up on one fine morning and see you are a curry?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

What would you do if you wake up on one fine morning and see you are a curry?

• Go ER first, then find some street, take a shit and then sui?

Votes: 29 16.1%
  • Go find some street and take a shit then go ER and then sui?

Votes: 46 25.6%
  • Go ER and then sui, but neither find any street nor take a shit?

Votes: 30 16.7%
  • Just find some street, take a shit but neither go ER nor sui?

Votes: 75 41.7%

• Total voters
ER while street shitting; take a spicy dump after every kill

I'd perfect the art of making tikka masala.

I'd run Aziz Ansari game.

Just shoot myself instantly

It's beyond over for curries

I would be so happy. Being a curry > Being a Somali

then find a street and take a shit on it

I am more into flyingfapshit, shitting and fapping at the same time, on a plane.

drink bleach. then again i already look like one so i dont know why i havent offed already.

Just live my life the way I do now. I might as well be a curry.

drink bleach. then again i already look like one so i dont know why i havent offed already.

Ya, if somehow you survive after drinking bleach you would be able to clean the streets while you shit, community service.

depends, am I ugly?

lol I responded to this before and said I'd shoot myself instantly apparently

What do you mean "see a curry" You mean that I slept with a curry or I looked in the mirror and became a curry?

What do you mean "see a curry" You mean that I slept with a curry or I looked in the mirror and became a curry?

What I meant was you wake up and see you have turned into a curry overnight.

get an arranged marriage

I would be so happy. Being a curry > Being a Somali
Usually I think blaming inceldom on race is a cope, but I have to admit, having Somali looks is though

Bringing this back for more users to participate.

If it came with arranged marriage i'd probably get more sex in life than I would without being a curry.

I mean that's the reason they're so ugly right. They're a race of people that just aren't sexually selected at all for tens of thousands of years.

The idea of traditional classic indian women marrying a 'hot' Indian man, is foriegn to that group of people (ofcourse without the threat of death for shaming the family modern women revert to their biological instinct to seek the hottest guy on tinder now adays), but for most of recent Indian history (5kBC -> 1990s) then Women marry whoever sold their father the goat and that's final. Over generations it's not the hottest guy that has the most offspring and thus represents the most indian men.. It's the guy that sold the most goats.

This is probably also why they have the highest income of an immigrant population in the west (bar jews), they are naturally selected for trade and economies, not sexual selection.

The jews got a bit cleverer though, they interbred with German/Europeans and basically became white stealing the sexually selected genes, and mixing it with their tradition/culture of economic/trade based relationship. Pure hasidic jews are incel-tier.

Last edited:
Go ER, take a shit on my victims' corpses, then kill myself.

You laugh about curries, while one of them fucks a blonde prime pussy in my neighborhood.

I would thank god that I am still am a curry, can you imagine going to breakfast as another race lol?

*no racism/offense

DJ4FONu.png

Curries NTmogs me so there's not much difference from now on

Special necrobump for the esteemed guests.

I'd do my absolute best to get rid of my accent and pretend I'm Mexican.

If i looked liked Super Pajeet
Ndzy9qK.jpg

I'd be fine with it.

Wake up again and sigh in relief that I'm white

You are mulatto from Nigerian dad but look curry? Post looksmatch for comparison pls

You are mulatto from Nigerian dad but look curry? Post looksmatch for comparison pls

its weird. im lightskinned black, have nigerian eyes and nose but i look kind of curry(maybe because my mustache?). i cant find a femoid who i can use as an example.

kek that's the real game, plane fapping.

JFL everytime this shows back up on the front page

Necro this for all the maycels and junecels