Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Thought Experiment: What would you do if you wake up on one fine morning and see you are a curry?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

What would you do if you wake up on one fine morning and see you are a curry?

• Go ER first, then find some street, take a shit and then sui?

Votes: 29 16.1%
  • Go find some street and take a shit then go ER and then sui?

Votes: 46 25.6%
  • Go ER and then sui, but neither find any street nor take a shit?

Votes: 30 16.7%
  • Just find some street, take a shit but neither go ER nor sui?

Votes: 75 41.7%

• Total voters
Go find some street and take a shit then go ER and then sui

I probably would'nt kill myself but i would accept that i never will be able to ascend and try to cope as hard as possible. Avoid looking in the mirror, probably stick to gaming, hallucinogens etc as a cope.

If I was a curry I would find a diet that made my shit look more appealing than the average curry's so I could shitmog them

Being a curry in the West is greatest curse ever.

If I were reborn as an Indian Chad I wouldn't mind it tbh.

I'm honestly so glad I am not a curry. Can you imagine all the pain and trouble I'd have to go through with? Oh wait. Kek.
Thank you. Tbh your comment is good cope for me and makes me appreciate my situation even though I'm still suffering

Thank you. Tbh your comment is good cope for me and makes me appreciate my situation even though I'm still suffering
You are welcome. The strong carry the heavy burdens. What kind of cel are you?

I am a curry.

Pros: I'm better looking than the average curry imo

Cons: I'm worse looking than the ugliest white men.

I would go back to my country and get an arranged marriage with a girl of my race

I'd become a yoga teacher and start a sex cult out of my yoga studio

another necro-bump for junecels.

I actually laughed reading this Kek

Hopefully I would be a genius curry then I would at least be rich and transition from curry to white.

I would shitstreetmaxx.

Will my face change for the better? That’s the real question.

Take a big, fat shit in the street and go and get a degree with no effort or money required because I'm a minority.

would take a fat shit on tinder HQ, fly back to india and jerk off on the plane, take another street shit, fuck an elephant, eat one final curry and then drownmaxx in the ganges

Having clear curry skin is better than having white acne skin. So I would do nothing.

would take a fat shit on tinder HQ, fly back to india and jerk off on the plane, take another street shit, fuck an elephant, eat one final curry and then drownmaxx in the ganges

Holy fucking badass, LMAO.
Take a big, fat shit in the street and go and get a degree with no effort or money required because I'm a minority.
Kek, you are on the spot.

I am a street-shitting curry doing PhDcelling in STEM, spent almost 0$ for my entire graduate education (scholarshipcel/fellowshipcel).

But had to put a crap load of effort though.

Last edited:
bump for july/augustcels.

bump for augustcels.

Same thing I do every morning. Walk around the house for 20 minutes to loosen up my muscle problems. Shower. Apply anti-perspirant. Get changed. Shave in the mirror while being absolutely repulsed the whole time. Take numerous small breaks. Try to shave without looking in the mirror which never works. Wish I didn't have to shave so I didn't have to go through this every day. Brush my teeth. Apply minoxidil to scalp. Make hair look decent with some product. Go to work.

That's it. Life is mundane and it's the same small battles every day.

I'm already curry. Nothing changes.

Last edited:
get a degree with no effort
pretty sure that doesn't apply for Asians (at least in america) because then universities would be too asian and that is bad because "muh diversity" need more spaces for other ethnics. Does the UK not have that circumstance?

TFW WHEN ALREADY A CURRY.
Screen Shot 2018 02 06 at 33714 PM

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    126.8 KB · Views: 70
I would shit on Hollywood boulevard or some famous street and suicide on the spot
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you an australian aborigine?
Yea that's the olny downgrade possible.
Fag? are you serious? that curry would clean up every demographic..
No he wouldnt, he looks constipated and the secound he found a clean street it's over for his date
That guy looks like a white normie, tbh. Recessed chin, shitty maxilla, big nose, thin neck. I am genuinely baffled how that guy is a model. His frame is also not as good as the brown guy.
Yea he looks like an above average curry who gymmaxed

Last edited:
pretty sure that doesn't apply for Asians (at least in america) because then universities would be too asian and that is bad because "muh diversity" need more spaces for other ethnics. Does the UK not have that circumstance?
The vast majority of minorities are from Asia, here in the UK, most of the diversity quotas revolve around them.

tbh nothing would change for me incel is still incel

become a yogi, start a sex cult in the west

go to times square and take the largest street shit in history.

Bump for all the summer and fall 2018cels to vote

I still believe Egyptians are uglier than curries.

Where’s the option to sui but not go ER?

I'm already a currycel. I have nothing 2 lose in this life anymore.

Run around naked and shit on the streets

if I woke up with a curry's standards about curry females, i'd be ok. otherwise, i would rope

I already look like one :feelsrope: