Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on becoming a maidcel?

S

sedlife47

Banned
-
What are your thoughts on hiring a maid as a sexual partner? I live in a third world country with little regards to human rights and for 100$ a month can have a live in maid who also agrees with satisfying me sexually. Unlike other foids, the maid is faithful to you cause she and her family depends on you for their survival. She will also indulge in all your fantasies cause again she doesn't want to die in poverty. Imagine waking up to a morning blowjob, getting feet massages, getting hot cooked food anytime you wish. All the benefits of an arranged marriage without any obligations of one. The maid is entirely disposable and comes with no drama of one. Sounds like the perfect plan right?

For 100$ youll get a fugly maid tho.

What are your thoughts on hiring a maid as a sexual partner? I live in a third world country with little regards to human rights and for 100$ a month can have a live in maid who also agrees with satisfying me sexually. Unlike other foids, the maid is faithful to you cause she and her family depends on you for their survival. She will also indulge in all your fantasies cause again she doesn't want to die in poverty. Imagine waking up to a morning blowjob, getting feet massages, getting hot cooked food anytime you wish. All the benefits of an arranged marriage without any obligations of one. The maid is entirely disposable and comes with no drama of one. Sounds like the perfect plan right?

will probably rob you in your sleep and disappear

You better invest that cash on something and then hire a loli maid later.

not if he puts locks in the most important parts of his house, Is not like she is going to live with him, unless he wants that.

if she's used goods not wroth it.

Doesn't usually happen cause you know where the maid's family is located and it's usually a huge family in a poor village and the maid wouldn't want her dad/mother disappearing/tortured for a few bucks.
if she's used goods not wroth it.
What about child labour? A virgin costs about 1000 dollar more but I guess it's a good investment

Just get a hooker if that's cheaper.

Unironically.
At this point I would never let a whore in the proximity of my food/drinks, I would never let her have access to a cent of mine, I would never benefit her in my testimony among other things.
And every single one of them is a whore, some are just more honest than others and some just want different currencies (looks/money).

She'll probably complain to the company and get the arrangement canceled. You would need to get her in on it willingly.

just get a maid theory.