Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Youngcels?

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Are they heckin valid? Or nah. I see a lot of hate against youngcels like me despite our struggles.

Depends on the age. Youngcels are often at an age where they still change a lot. Under 18 is fakecel imo. 18-20 varies case by case and if you’re Incel at 20+ it’s over.

Honestly I think if you’re young then you have time and potential

Depends on the age. Youngcels are often at an age where they still change a lot. Under 18 is fakecel imo. 18-20 varies case by case and if you’re Incel at 20+ it’s over.
Is 16 Fakecel

Is 16 Fakecel
Perhaps. You will look a lot different in 3 years, especially if you gymmaxx and looksmaxx. And your height will increase.

Literal retards.

Don't let under 18s in.

Anyone under 20 doesn’t qualify imo. They have like barely any life experience, there’s still hope it’s just a phase they’ll grow out of

Probs make it under 25.

If you have any chances of getting laid, you're killing it by being here. That's what i think, also you guys usually just spew nonsense and are very rude towards old users. Lycan was a good boy tho

Anyone under 20 doesn’t qualify imo. They have like barely any life experience, there’s still hope it’s just a phase they’ll grow out of
No growing out this phase for my poor Masseters

I honestly don't understand the hatred of the forum towards them. Our contemporary society is in its clearest form of decay. No wonder that so many young males are becoming incels. I know some underage niggas irl that are more truecel than some fakecels on this forum:feelskek:.

They are members of the forum. We were supposed to chat on threads, but I developed problems from relatives when I was ready.

Depends tbh
If at 16 yo you're short, ugly, bullied khhv with no friends, it basically never began for you, so i don't see any pb for their presence on .is

You only reach truecel status past 25.
Notice how the average age here is very young, most of you youngcels will make it and leave this place. Some will even look back and denounce us.

Do fatcel virgins that get bullied qualify?

Im gonna be honest my hate is based on the fact that I wish I was blakpilled as a young guy, so I would have gone to the gym really young and the exercise could have helped my T levels to modify my face structure while it was developing, so is more like envy than hatred.

Youngcels exist, I used to be one myself.

some are cool but most are annoying

If youngcels want to spend their time here, they are welcome. Noted, it could be a major detriment to them if they don't try to looksmaxx or ascend while younger.

I am not ok with kids (<20) calling themselves incels, to me at best it just seems like an edgy asthetic they go by now like someone putting on a joker profile picture. They dont really believe in it just mad that girls wont look at him. Some kids really are incel and will be loners into their adulthoods but in my opinion they should stay away from the blackpill till they know for sure its over. A lot of the blackpill teachings revolve around giving up and i just wouldn't want a 16 year old to accept defeat so early when they can change.

OP is a paki so he’s valid to be here. Hell the nigga could be using this site in his mom’s womb and I’ll be fine.

OP is a paki so he’s valid to be here. Hell the nigga could be using this site in his mom’s womb and I’ll be fine.
I don't look Paki

Since inceldom is genetically determined there are even 5yo incels imo - the ones whose fate is truly sealed already
BUT fully accepting youngcels is dangerous as under 18 = under average sex initiation time. Most wannabe youngcels are just below average normies that will get gf eventually

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

Anyone under 18 shouldn't be here and it should be a rule.