Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Times are changing.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I am coming up with a new theory instead of maximizing the whole masculinity thing is becoming a thing of the past all the top model's are starting to become pretty boy's.Look at the top model's these day's barret,Francisco or nick bateman they all have feminine pretty boy aesthetic's my theory is beauty may not be objective but rather malleable over long period's of time.So what i would suggest for most incel's instead of masculinizing the face i would suggest going for more of a pretty boy aesthetic. We are coping ourselves into thinking asian's are struggling and yet they out breed us 10 to 1 bit hyperbolic obviously but Asian's are the future china will eventually will be the global empire and guess what china's beauty standard's are their feminine soy men not soy fag's obviously but a more feminine aesthetic. low iq people are saying Asian's are hated by foid's wrong their foid's favorite toy's. Seriously they have all the money female's like the feminine aesthetic these day's maybe not in the west but we project the west onto the rest of the world. We are assuming beauty is somehow universal in all part's of the world wrong diphormism is attractive in the west but in eastern nation's it's more feminine aesthetic's and they will soon over take the western empire which mean's dudes soon pretty boy's will be at the top. If you want to prepare for the future i would suggest slightly adding feminine features but also keep a lot of masculine features but you need a beautiful harmony of the 2 Jordan barret is a perfect example. This should be life fuel for most rice cel's women today are not into that dark triad bullshit why do we see faggy people with girl's and yes it's best to assume betabux at times but i have seen situations i shit you not that the women actually looked like she was enjoying french kissing the biggest soy boy's you will ever meet. so what is it about these soy fag's that attract women and here are 2 factor's one women are attracted to dad bodies provided they have a good jaw angle it's often not visible from the front but from the side it is visible that is 1 factor. the 2nd factor is soy cuck's are easy to control where are we getting the idea that only masculine men slay cause they don't these soy fag's are slaying more than us. and what is the outlier that normies often use that's different from us incel's in other word's what makes those exception's get decent looking women but us to rot to dust. 1 they are still chad's in look's it's just normies can't pick up the side jawline cause often these men are fat and b they are more likely to be submissive to females princess mentality look and do a experiment when you see faggy dudes with gf's observe their relationship if it is a beta bux ignore it but if it is the women genuinley seem's to like the guy assume it's they have a good jawline and a submissive personality. Yes females in the west prefer alpha's but we are a seeing an increase of soy faggery why it must because these are the men reproducing and at first that thought blew my mind cause most people cope with the dark triad bullshit but it doesn't work females are not attracted to psychopath's their attracted to the look's of the psychopath's. Being nice is a bonus for instance shawn mendes is lusted after by 2.3 billion female's but he isn't a dark triad no he's what you would call a nice guy it proves women do go for nice guy's only if they have nice look's. but don't cope yourself into thinking women want gangster's cause they don't it's fetish it's a branding and most who support it are from fucked background's to begin with.Majority of women go for either the alpha's or pretty boy's soy fag's what makes schlubby hubby is a beta personality but also the side jawline cause female's want to be attracted just enough but they also want to be the person who wear's the ball's in general.my advice is times are changing and women are changing so we need to adapt quickly cause soon china's standard will be the universal standard and can we for the love of god stop with the race baiting please seriously storm fag cel's fuck of back to pol ricecel's in the west are struggling but that does not mean overall they are struggling. They outbreed us like crazy hell in some area's their more volcel's than us cause in china women over 30 are seen as leftover's so they could go for these women but they choose not to. To all the jbw coper's all the women whitecel's get are the whores of the area they are not the creme de la creme Asian stacey's are reserved for high tier Asian men.

In summary here are the main point's.

Ricecel's in the west are suffering but not worldwide.
Feminine aesthetic will soon be the ideal.
Expect men to get more submissive.
Stop coping with jbw cause yes it work's but they will never get the creme de la creme of asian foid's.
The normies who say they see ugly men all the time with gf's are missing 2 factor's they never look at a the side angle of the jaw and b their personality believe it or not women want beta cuck's these day's will she cheat yes but i gurrantee you that cuck is getting laid a billion times more than we ever will be.
Final point women are not into gangster's it's just a branding of today only shallow and broken women go for them.

Constructive critisism's are welcome feel free to expand on my theories if you wish.

Here are the reason's why i think this.

dad bod

The sclubby hubby

beta personalities yes i take into the factor they are feminists however a growing number of females are feminists.

The cuck father's reproducing

ricecel's being mainly volcel's prove me wrong mainly not in the west though but in their respective country. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBMcoJWo92Y

Most if not all live in the 90's cope this is a different era and we need to look at all angles i'm not saying this is 100 percent the truth but i am piecing 2 and 2 together when you hear normies claim oh ugly dude's get pussy to i know one you know it's cause he is probably high on the A.I index.You know if you hear a dark triad coper show him the schlubby hubby video or the beta personality video's. People claiming women are turned off by beta personalities show them that vid of women wanting to wear the pant's in the relationship and my personal hatred the storm fag cel's claiming Chinese are suffering they have 30 million left over women just stfu on them struggling cause 30 million is a large number it may not be a large number over a population of say 1.386 billion people but shared out between a large area it is a lot 1 man can get access to curry's though they have it the worst it never began for curries

Learn to use paragraphs you fucking dumbass

I was just about to become a Dom Chad, but now that I saw this I'm just gonna become a pretty boy real quick then
Why doesn't anyone else do this?

Learn to use paragraphs you fucking dumbass

To be fair it is easy to understand i did all the punctuation this time plus i had no time when i wrote it it was like 2 aclock in the morning

To be fair it is easy to understand i did all the punctuation this time plus i had no time when i wrote it it was like 2 aclock in the morning

It's easy to understand but when people see a large block of text they get put off. You made some good points though bro

I was just about to become a Dom Chad, but now that I saw this I'm just gonna become a pretty boy real quick then
Why doesn't anyone else do this?

Cause these are the types of people that inhabit the manosphere 30 year old dude's like moron's like lfa trying to project that somehow women perfer masculine which is somewhat true cause it is branding but their for older women their from a women from a completley different generation unless you are in your teen's unless you have talked to kid's in your collage female's in collage what they perfer your not ganna have an answer some of these men are so out of touch they project so much onto the younger women in their teen's and 20's i see this with coach black pill even he say's apparently women are attracted to dominant women but he's coming from a completely different generation not from generation at least I actually have talked to some men that are extremely handsome objectively but they act very feminine but women still go for him according to the dark traid coper's he would be a incel but no women enjoy french kissing much more than the alpha chad's why do you think women act nicer to gay men cause they are seen as effeminate gay so women can more easily control them these day's female's like control and i'm 17 so i have more insight than half of the manosphere of what women today want i am not projecting i am seeing from my own observation's that even when the man look's dominant the women ultimately hold's the ball's i've finally piece it all together women today are not looking for masculine alpha's they wanna control as fucked as it sound's some of these projecting haven't had pussy in forever and you can tell no one getting pussy would be this bitter as to say all women are slut some maybe majority maybe but all i mean come on times are changing the zeitgeists changes with time this zeitgeist is the princess mentality and i swear if your ganna use jeremy meek's as an example i'm ganna use shawn mendes this man has 7.2 million likes here are some comment's if you don't belive me on the women actually do want nice guy's provided he's handsome enough which includes dad bod's it just all is dependent on the jaw remeber the key here is to make her attracted enough but not to the point where your too good looking.

''If you love Shawn Mendes click like in here!! I love him so much''

''I love this song so much and i love you shawn❤''

''Ma vie Shawn Mendes beau gosse chante super bien dommage qui vient pas À Lyon ''

Jeremy meek's at best was just a fantasy at worst he's 1 night stand material shawn mendes actually get's the girl in the long run stop with this autistic crap of women go for dark triad chad's cause they do but their 1 night stand material and they attract the 90's generation today females are attracted to the soft men my evidence again in shawn mendes and jordan barret.

i saw this argument on lookism a long time ago, that cucks fuck and that you should just become a cuck or a soy.

the problem is those cucks and soys are still usually financially well established and socially connected -- just so they can sleep with a promiscuous sow.

they aren't average loner incels who decided to 'turn their lives around' at the last moment.
and unless they are 18 year old zoomers or younger, their spoils and trophies are usually disgusting.

Nah, this isn't true, whenever you see articles or whatever about what appearance women want in a man, it's always manly pronounced jawline, maybe a few days without shaving, all high test characteristics. Prettyboys have always been a niche but I don't think they're becoming the dominant.

i saw this argument on lookism a long time ago, that cucks fuck and that you should just become a cuck or a soy.

the problem is those cucks and soys are still usually financially well established and socially connected -- just so they can sleep with a promiscuous sow.

they aren't average loner incels who decided to 'turn their lives around' at the last moment.
and unless they are 18 year old zoomers or younger, their spoils and trophies are usually disgusting.

No i see men in my collage that are not how would you call it socially well connected and it's not a beta bux relationship either it's the foid's have control over the man and these men are some of the effeminate men you will ever see however they have that ideal jawline from the side angle this theory only work's with a decent jawline these cuck's are usually not well established in my collage at-least their is one more thing that i would add to this though you need a social circle without this your left to L.M.S all the high quality chick's never use tinder they never use dating app's it's alway's alway's through social circles and you don't even have to be the top of the line chad either just be a high tier normie females pick up the side jawline subconsciously the premise of this theory is that the female has to physically want control but also they want to be somewhat attracted.And your point on older men not being able to turn their lives around is simple cause older men remind females to much of their dad younger men often are more likely to simp and females often want control so they go for these types of men
Nah, this isn't true, whenever you see articles or whatever about what appearance women want in a man, it's always manly pronounced jawline, maybe a few days without shaving, all high test characteristics. Prettyboys have always been a niche but I don't think they're becoming the dominant.

Let me just get 1 misconception out of the way jawline is not caused by high t it's by diet over generation's just cause on average men with longer jaw's tend to have high testarone does not mean it's the root cause the root cause is the diet 1 had such as kpop they are feminine but they have pronounced jawlines why cause his father his father's father had a good diet ugly or poor faces are a result of bad diet having a good jawline is not a masculine trait as many men are attracted to females with good jawline's correlation does not equal causation here.As to the whole preatty boy's not becoming a big thing china would have disagree especially since it will soon be the world competing super power to the us your ganna see a rise in feminine soy cuck's or rice cel's as the ideal for men your delusional if you think only good masculine men get laid.

Last edited:
It’s totally over for so many men, dude. Just not good.

dude how much adderall are you on?? please indent

Masculinity is primitive, shows low pedigree, low sophistication, and is a failo because it's associated with hicks/ niggers/ etc.
Women wanna be display-casers and not conquerors.
Nothing in life is conquered like he-man, or a schwarzenegger movie really. That's fantasy.
Reality is having power through having a good reputation, and displayable genetics that show good/ clean/ neat lineage.
NEATNESS/ CLEANNESS implies mental acuity/ cleverness. Those kinds of creative/ inventive people have inherited the earth.
Even being equipped to masculinity is archaic and being a strong guy is nothing compared to clever wits/ and being able to have the power of numbers which is more accessible from having good looking traits/ bones/ nonmalleable areas than being a butch meathead.

Masculinity is cope for poor people because they don't have any residual neatness to their lives. So they can choose to just buff-out/ masculinize instead of developing class and pedigree. Because they're too retarded.
This isn't just my logic. This is foid logic.
Men are more fearful of women now, and women are the aim-setters.
Because of so many unsaid/ but felt dynamics against men.
Humanitarian Victimifying of women, which puts men at an auto disadvantage.
Female adhd/ capriciousness/ and omnispanned gravitation for chad.
Where every guy feels groundless and will do anything to keep the girl satisfied rather than banner dominance at the expense of her satisfaction.
This hypergamic fear makes every guy do what it takes to stand his ground safely than assert dominance (he doesn't fit the bill to put a drain on females because he knows he's not that much of again) and so the foid will monkey branch.
A foid is usually with a sub 8 guy as an incidental happenstance, rather than lustfully gravitated.
So his balance is low, and he can't instill high-value impressions that would make him more desirable, because the downsides would outweigh his small upside-budget that makes the foid lukewarmly enthusiastic to stay.
Men know women are bound before the rule of chad. So when he is not chad, he is weighing the monkeybranchtochad, MBTC against the implication his primal-profile will have in acting dominant. Which is a downside. Dominance only fits a set. And if a guy who looks beta tries dominance then it will not meet his set, and be more annoying. Unless the girl has a MAJOR self esteem problem, and will frame a guy as lucky to have a beta rather than the opposite, where the guy is lucky to have a girl.
But those are only Asian foids, or low self esteem brown girls usually.
Aspect Set Behavior. ASB.
You have to fit your set of aspects physiologically implied.
But physio-implication-relativism PIR is also in relation to the girl's bluepill/blackpill level with her understanding of people, and her low self esteem which either highlights or lowlooks men.

Last edited:
dude how much adderall are you on?? please indent

None can you rebut my point's.

So far the argument's have been.

1 beta buxing however as my theory simple stated and by the observation's you can make toward's gen z women they go after not the ones at the top of the dominance hierarchy but the absolute dreg's men who will let them control them yes you still see hyper-gamy however your also seeing a different form rising as well where instead of females going after say the men in the 40's who are physically the most dominant they prefer the 19 year old feminine soft boy as a partner instead of the 40 year old alpha handsome ceo and yes being handsome and being a ceo follow's from each other mainly as ceo's tend to take care of their health but women would rather prefer that soft cute shy boy rather than the aggressive dom those pushing for this are stuck in the 90's today female's have princess mentality they want to be the dom you need to get the idea of the 90's out of your head that was a different era and a different people in general following next year it will have been 30 year's people's attitudes change radically do look's matter ultimately obviously my theory work's on that premise being beta does not mean being subhuman chad is not a social construct it is the bone structure stacies are chasing sclubby hubby chad's and most men here down play their own beauty most of them have little amount's of bloat that you physically cannot get rid off truly with surgery you would be amazed what one could achieve a lot of sub 8 men keep claiming to be incel's but they are down playing you are not ugly as a person times just change one example would be look at ted bundy today he would be a normie back then he was handsome what changed the standard's did what the media set as the norm changed.

2 pretty boy's being a niche that is a absolute cope the top model's are people like jordan barrett chico surprisingly a rising tide of asian pretty boy's i'm kinda envious why are people here alpha male maxing when they could be pretty boy maxing 1 will more likely get you the women the only thing that keep's these celeb's so desired by women is status however with pretty boy's women feel a nurturing side toward's them provided their jaw's on point you don't have to have wide jaw's they can look as femboy as possible and still slay.

3 the biological determinist argument women are innately attracted to alpha men which premise entirely bases off of the fact that were assuming in the past only alpha male's reproduced they didn't in other creatures the alpha mainly get's the women however the concept of monogamy is some creatures like human's spawn way back to hunter gatherer day's so this argument may work for some women but that doesn't mean all women are attracted to these types of men cause non alpha's also reproduced their are so many examples also when people sight only 40 percent of all human's in history reproduced is that graph including those dead by famine war dissease again their is so much this graph misses so the biological determinist argument doesn't work cause at best that would mean a certain demographic of women are attracted to only alpha's.

The last main argument was somehow jawline correlating with masculinity wrong wrong jawline is determined by genetic's and genes are our diet over generation's even feminine men can have strong jaw's and even masculine men can have weak jaw's it's mainly tounge posture and diet

I think you're probably correct, I've noticed that foids nowadays are obsessed with these feminine faggot looking kpop groups. It might have something to do with them fetishizing faggots.

Pretty boys still aren't taken seriously by most foids, plus you need to be a 8+ chad for that strat to work. Foids will fuck the Meeks alpha type to get his genes and then cuck the feminine chad into raising her high T bastard spawn. Foids all run on the same programming.

Masculinity is primitive, shows low pedigree, low sophistication, and is a failo because it's associated with hicks/ niggers/ etc.
Women wanna be display-casers and not conquerors.
Nothing in life is conquered like he-man, or a schwarzenegger movie really. That's fantasy.
Reality is having power through having a good reputation, and displayable genetics that show good/ clean/ neat lineage.
NEATNESS/ CLEANNESS implies mental acuity/ cleverness. Those kinds of creative/ inventive people have inherited the earth.
Even being equipped to masculinity is archaic and being a strong guy is nothing compared to clever wits/ and being able to have the power of numbers which is more accessible from having good looking traits/ bones/ nonmalleable areas than being a butch meathead.

Masculinity is cope for poor people because they don't have any residual neatness to their lives. So they can choose to just buff-out/ masculinize instead of developing class and pedigree. Because they're too retarded.
This isn't just my logic. This is foid logic.
Men are more fearful of women now, and women are the aim-setters.
Because of so many unsaid/ but felt dynamics against men.
Humanitarian Victimifying of women, which puts men at an auto disadvantage.
Female adhd/ capriciousness/ and omnispanned gravitation for chad.
Where every guy feels groundless and will do anything to keep the girl satisfied rather than banner dominance at the expense of her satisfaction.
This hypergamic fear makes every guy do what it takes to stand his ground safely than assert dominance (he doesn't fit the bill to put a drain on females because he knows he's not that much of again) and so the foid will monkey branch.
A foid is usually with a sub 8 guy as an incidental happenstance, rather than lustfully gravitated.
So his balance is low, and he can't instill high-value impressions that would make him more desirable, because the downsides would outweigh his small upside-budget that makes the foid lukewarmly enthusiastic to stay.
Men know women are bound before the rule of chad. So when he is not chad, he is weighing the monkeybranchtochad, MBTC against the implication his primal-profile will have in acting dominant. Which is a downside. Dominance only fits a set. And if a guy who looks beta tries dominance then it will not meet his set, and be more annoying. Unless the girl has a MAJOR self esteem problem, and will frame a guy as lucky to have a beta rather than the opposite, where the guy is lucky to have a girl.
But those are only Asian foids, or low self esteem brown girls usually.
Aspect Set Behavior. ASB.
You have to fit your set of aspects physiologically implied.
But physio-implication-relativism PIR is also in relation to the girl's bluepill/blackpill level with her understanding of people, and her low self esteem which either highlights or lowlooks men.

Very good post however i do have some disagreement's not much but i think women sub 8 is not death fully what were all missing is that in your teen's and 20's these women go for plus 8 however young adults in 20's to 25 they start settling for the fem boy's why do they do this it's beta bux females quickly lose the allure after a while you just have to be plus 5 anything over that percentile you should be fine most dudes though today don't even try most normies don't even give a fuck i'm in the uk so i don't know about the us but normies never talk about sex they may say here or their about a gf or some shit but they do it to tease you it almost as if men today have no sex drive you may their seem's to be some agenda trying to make men look like thirsty simps which their are plenty off don't get me wrong but you want to know why cause society has actually convinced men that you need a women to be happy it's not so in japan their own men have given up they don't get these thirsty men why not cause in japan their isn't such a big push the only reason for desperate men is cause of brainwashing to convince you your genetic's need's when in actuality you don't it would be better to be together cause your not designed to be alone however you train yourself to be alone and that's what the Japanese have done their not constantly bogged down with this bullshit off you need her no no you don't most the incel movement is filled with pussy worshiping men and most the time this comes from abusive parent's cause abuse at young convinces you you need someone else when you don't need someone am i saying oh the incel issue isn't real no it is however most of them will willingly drag their brother's down by convincing them somehow your a loser if you don't have a gf and they don't do this openly but slyly they do posts like daily reminder and shit like that this is social programming men you don't need her if all men realized this you would quickly see the issue for inceldom solved what causes incel's are abusive parent's convincing most men into thinking women deserve more than they do and you need her when you don't what end's up happening is she end's up having more option's ultimately so she can choose 8 plus chad if these hoes lived in china or japan jfl they would get no attention why is the incel issue mainly a western issue cause their is an agenda to push dependence ideology in japan not so much they are america in 1700's type ideology of build by bootstraps are you seriously telling me most Japanese men are struggling bullshit they have higher status on average higher income less crime filled on average they are pretty handsome no it's Japanese men have given once a majority gives up then their is change before that though their will never be change it's mainly social conditioning in china or japan most women would be called left over's does this happen in the west no

didn't read any of it

Pretty boys still aren't taken seriously by most foids, plus you need to be a 8+ chad for that strat to work. Foids will fuck the Meeks alpha type to get his genes and then cuck the feminine chad into raising her high T bastard spawn. Foids all run on the same programming.

Not yet your correct not in the west but it is rising very quick society is promoting the feminine type why cause it's more of what fit's the zeitgeist of this time and this alpha fad is a branding their 1 night stand types they are never in ltr most women get out of the fad of 1 night stand's after their teen's most often go for the pretty boy chad why don't like jeremy meek's cause of his personality just lol if that was a the case he woudn't be in jail they like him cause of his look's women do stupid thing's when confronted with good look's but even after that after a while she cuck's that good looking alpha look at jeremy cuck's getting dumped in the end your delusional if you think it's cause of personality and like a said before high t does not automatically mean good look's if that were the case half of all men in jail would be good looking

Not yet your correct not in the west but it is rising very quick society is promoting the feminine type why cause it's more of what fit's the zeitgeist of this time and this alpha fad is a branding their 1 night stand types they are never in ltr most women get out of the fad of 1 night stand's after their teen's most often go for the pretty boy chad why don't like jeremy meek's cause of his personality just lol if that was a the case he woudn't be in jail they like him cause of his look's women do stupid thing's when confronted with good look's but even after that after a while she cuck's that good looking alpha look at jeremy cuck's getting dumped in the end your delusional if you think it's cause of personality and like a said before high t does not automatically mean good look's if that were the case half of all men in jail would be good looking
most men who go to prison do pound tons of puss tho, for example Meeks is an ex convict. You also have your low IQ bubbas and tyrones whom have little to no inhibition. Women love the good looking psychopathic type whose willing to commit violence on her behalf the most. Probably comes from our hunter gatherer days. Foids will start fights between men because it gets their holes wet to see men fight over them. Asian foids do love kpop phags because thats the best they have available, but they'll drop them for an alpha psycho chad.

Last edited:
Low iq post.

According to you asians are top slayers

Fucking hell OP. Do you know what paragraphs are?

Very good post however i do have some disagreement's not much but i think women sub 8 is not death fully what were all missing is that in your teen's and 20's these women go for plus 8 however young adults in 20's to 25 they start settling for the fem boy's why do they do this it's beta bux females quickly lose the allure after a while you just have to be plus 5 anything over that percentile you should be fine most dudes though today don't even try most normies don't even give a fuck i'm in the uk so i don't know about the us but normies never talk about sex they may say here or their about a gf or some shit but they do it to tease you it almost as if men today have no sex drive you may their seem's to be some agenda trying to make men look like thirsty simps which their are plenty off don't get me wrong but you want to know why cause society has actually convinced men that you need a women to be happy it's not so in japan their own men have given up they don't get these thirsty men why not cause in japan their isn't such a big push the only reason for desperate men is cause of brainwashing to convince you your genetic's need's when in actuality you don't it would be better to be together cause your not designed to be alone however you train yourself to be alone and that's what the Japanese have done their not constantly bogged down with this bullshit off you need her no no you don't most the incel movement is filled with pussy worshiping men and most the time this comes from abusive parent's cause abuse at young convinces you you need someone else when you don't need someone am i saying oh the incel issue isn't real no it is however most of them will willingly drag their brother's down by convincing them somehow your a loser if you don't have a gf and they don't do this openly but slyly they do posts like daily reminder and shit like that this is social programming men you don't need her if all men realized this you would quickly see the issue for inceldom solved what causes incel's are abusive parent's convincing most men into thinking women deserve more than they do and you need her when you don't what end's up happening is she end's up having more option's ultimately so she can choose 8 plus chad if these hoes lived in china or japan jfl they would get no attention why is the incel issue mainly a western issue cause their is an agenda to push dependence ideology in japan not so much they are america in 1700's type ideology of build by bootstraps are you seriously telling me most Japanese men are struggling bullshit they have higher status on average higher income less crime filled on average they are pretty handsome no it's Japanese men have given once a majority gives up then their is change before that though their will never be change it's mainly social conditioning in china or japan most women would be called left over's does this happen in the west no
Dude please use paragraphs