Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tinder Date Update: Looks like I will get out, keeping hopes low

Just for confirmation, this is not a chadfish?? Op is legit posting about rejecting tinder matches?

Just for confirmation, this is not a chadfish?? Op is legit posting about rejecting tinder matches?
Dude those girls were legit 2 PSL. Very difficult to find uglier girls and I had no hope of getting sex with those women since they were too conservative. It was as good as not getting any match

Dude those girls were legit 2 PSL. Very difficult to find uglier girls and I had no hope of getting sex with those women since they were too conservative. It was as good as not getting any match
Aren't you like 13 yo too?

Hey I know this is off topic, but are you going to do a live stream with Steve Hoca ?

I am planning it for Saturday if I can get something else out of the way first. It's pencilled in for sat but I won't announce it til later.

post updates. its lifefuel to me when members escape.

I'm glad I'm going to leave this forum soon. Topics like these make me fucking furious.

I had ~70 tinder matches, and ~30 other matches (bumble, okcupid, etc.) and not a single one came through. :p