Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder Experiment to prove to my parents that I am unattractive to women

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
My whole life I have been completely ignored by women but whenever I speak to my parents and friends about this they say I need to see a psychiatrist and that I have mental problems and that it's my confidence etc. I say that I want to get a huge loan/save up to pay for surgeries. I have already had a £7500 hair transplant and plan on getting a second as soon as I have enough to lower it further.

They say that it's nothing to do with the way I look and that they can't support me in this. The thing is, I don't want to go through with this without them understanding/accepting. I have told them about Tinder and the fact that I've been on it a month and have swiped right on about 1000 girls. I have got 70 matches back who are all 1- 3/10, bots or mistaken swipes etc. Any message I have sent no matter how awful the girl looks has had a 1 word response/no response or casual niceness and then ignored or just a straight unmatch. I have told them I got no matches though because they are so delusional they will try to use this as proof that I am good enough. They have said that even in my pictures I've used I don't look confident and girls can see that I have low self esteem even in the photos.

My plan is to get a morphed version of the same main photo/s I am using which looks realistic but also makes me look good looking and then seeing what matches and messages I get. If the matches and messages flood in then even they will have to accept my ugliness and that surgery can help me have a liveable life and I can move on to financing this shit. I'm basically trying to blackpill the people I'm closest to and be proactive in escaping this shit.

70 matches from 1000 swipes is extremely good.

pm pics, I'm genuinely curious what it takes to get 70 matches considering I can't get more than 5 after a few weeks of swiping

pm pics, I'm genuinely curious what it takes to get 70 matches considering I can't get more than 5 after a few weeks of swiping

Here's the pics I used:-

https://i.imgur.com/pFnIQc6.jpg

Bear in mind that I'm from the UK so it may be different than the US.

I set my location to New York and Chicago for a few days too and got nothing from there. I also set my location to bangkok too for a few days so a good few of the matches are from there.

Last edited:
Has been years since I tried tinder but isn't 7% matches normie level? Anyway, I believe you OP. God speed in blackpilling your parents, not that I think you will have much luck. Its extremely hard for any parent to accept that their offspring is flawed.

WTF has imgur blocked this site? I've posted my pics above but they aren't showing.

low iq thread. why are you sperging out about your sex life to your parents and friends? why is this their problem? just shut the fuck up and stay in your lane christ you sound like the worst.

Has been years since I tried tinder but isn't 7% matches normie level? Anyway, I believe you OP. God speed in blackpilling your parents, not that I think you will have much luck. Its extremely hard for any parent to accept that their offspring is flawed.
The average is way less than that. Read it being around 2 percent for men somewhere

Can you grow a short beard? That might help.

Yeah, Tinder... Whenever I got a match, it was always a bot, scammer, or accident. Maybe the 3/10 girls were legit swipes and not accidental, but they didn't respond to my messages anyway.

Girls have super-high standards these days. You're not bad looking, just average... but is average good enough?

1468168014301.jpg

Can you grow a short beard? That might help.

Yeah, Tinder... Whenever I got a match, it was always a bot, scammer, or accident. Maybe the 3/10 girls were legit swipes and not accidental, but they didn't respond to my messages anyway.

Girls have super-high standards these days. You're not bad looking, just average... but is average good enough?

1468168014301.jpg

Same story here for Tinder.

That's not actually Dan Blizerian though. Here he is before the beard:-

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvbPJggCYAAp_De.jpg

A beard on me looks a bit weird being ginger. It makes me look older and sort of grows like a microphone if that makes sense. Andd because my face is quite big and bloated it makes it look even bigger so it looks huge and bloated. My friend keeps telling me to try it though but if a guy needs to grow a beard to get noticed by 1 out of 10s wtf is the world coming to? And if a guy isn't getting noticed even by 1/10s would a beard change anything?

I have tried long stubble in the past but not a full beard because I've never managed to get to that point.

A beard on me looks a bit weird being ginger. It makes me look older and sort of grows like a microphone if that makes sense. Andd because my face is quite big and bloated it makes it look even bigger so it looks huge and bloated. My friend keeps telling me to try it though but if a guy needs to grow a beard to get noticed by 1 out of 10s wtf is the world coming to? And if a guy isn't getting noticed even by 1/10s would a beard change anything?

I have tried long stubble in the past but not a full beard because I've never managed to get to that point.
Oh, geez! I'm sorry I misled you! I just googled "beard before and after" and I was amazed by that picture.
Thank you for pointing out that that was a fake - I'll have to be more careful in the future.
Who would have thought people lie on the internet? :forcedsmile:

And yeah, this forum is deeply influenced by what they call female-hypergamy (hypergamy in terms of looks rather than status).

70 matches from 1000 swipes is extremely good.
most of your swipes probably never even saw you and you have never seen some/most of the ones that swiped right on you

You need to be a 7/10 as a white guy to do well on dating apps and sites, do well as in her having any motivation to meet you and be down to fuck without you having some godly banter.

Without friends and a social circle it's harder still for us that don't look like male models.

70 matches = fakecel.

70 matches = fakecel.

Nah. It's only real lie that matters and in real life I have experienced hell. Invisible to women for an entire lifetime while my friends thrive.

I set my location to New York and Chicago for a few days too and got nothing from there. I also set my location to bangkok too for a few days so a good few of the matches are from there.

lmao wtf if you cant get laid then its completely over for me wtf is the req of women in 2018 like

He looks much better without the beard. lol @ concealing that jawline

Protip: Don’t set your location to NYC, Chicago, or any libtard city in future US experiments.

You're a normie. 70 from 1000 matches is just above average, 0.6% is the average match-rate for a male. And girls ghost and ignore all the time on there. Even with my chadlitefish. They just have too much choice. And they're mostly using it for attention anyway. An interesting morph would be to give yourself a different hair colour kek.

Gingers age awesome though. Stay in shape and out of the sun.

No he doesn't, he looks unattractive without the beard.

No he doesn't. lol @ the picture types you've compared. Unflattering normie pic vs photoshopped magazine cover. His lower third is great. Females don't even like beards.

Broo i had tinder for like a day and a half i only got 4 matches: 1 bot 1 real girl 2 catfishes without profile pictures: you can think about a picture of their cat (i swiped right on every one)

No he doesn't. lol @ the picture types you've compared. Unflattering normie pic vs photoshopped magazine cover. His lower third is great. Females don't even like beards.

They don’t like beards when guys with 404 lower thirds have them.

bro u look like a normie. i hate it when people say stuff like my personality/confidence is why i cant get a gf, but in your case you actually look handsome. from those pics you seem to be pretty social although i dont know this for sure. also 70/1000 is much better than me.

from what i can see you are just a mentalcel

you look okay, im currycel I got 90 matches my old account got 105 but its nothing close to my white friends who have around 800 to 1000 matches I live in a super white city .

OUT OUT OUT

Protip: Don’t set your location to NYC, Chicago, or any libtard city in future US experiments.

Yep the thing I noticed is that the women look absolute shit in the US compared to Liverpool UK where I'm from. Everyone there seems to be a plain Jane. Very few that are hot at all if any and I swiped hundreds.

You're a normie. 70 from 1000 matches is just above average, 0.6% is the average match-rate for a male. And girls ghost and ignore all the time on there. Even with my chadlitefish. They just have too much choice. And they're mostly using it for attention anyway. An interesting morph would be to give yourself a different hair colour kek.

Gingers age awesome though. Stay in shape and out of the sun.

I think it's more like thousands than a thousand now. I haven't been keeping track tbh.

Yep ageing well as in looking younger than I am is about the only thing I've got going.

Yep the thing I noticed is that the women look absolute shit in the US compared to Liverpool UK where I'm from. Everyone there seems to be a plain Jane. Very few that are hot at all if any and I swiped hundreds.

I feel the opposite. Every UK girl I've seen was average as fuck.

bro u look like a normie. i hate it when people say stuff like my personality/confidence is why i cant get a gf, but in your case you actually look handsome. from those pics you seem to be pretty social although i dont know this for sure. also 70/1000 is much better than me.

from what i can see you are just a mentalcel

Thanks. I think I look okay in the mirror too until I go outside or to a bar etc. That is honestly why I'm so frustrated. If I was severally deformed I'd understand and accept it but my hatred is blown up when I see 1/10s looking past me on days when I think I look okay before I leave the house.

I feel the opposite. Every UK girl I've seen was average as fuck.

Liverpool and Newcastle are the places where girls know how to look good in my experience...bitches.

you look okay, im currycel I got 90 matches my old account got 105 but its nothing close to my white friends who have around 800 to 1000 matches I live in a super white city .

Your white friends must look superb to get that many matches and you must look good too. Not being racist but I have a younger friend who is Indian but born in the UK an I think he looks great and is very funny and outgoing. He kind of looks like a more Indian and manly version of Zayn Malik or whatever the fuck he's called but he doesn't get anything from girls for some reason but is friends with lots of them due to his personality.

I think it's more like thousands than a thousand now. I haven't been keeping track tbh.

Yep ageing well as in looking younger than I am is about the only thing I've got going.

It's a big thing man. Agepill is the most brutal pill of all.

You think? I'm pretty low fat though at the moment. The last 5 pics are older pics but the top one is only a month old.
Skinnyfat in first picture. The jaw is not angular.

Yeah. With low body fat percent you can see your abs.

True. I sort of knew the answer before I asked anyway ha. I am pretty healthy though and I feel like the more cardio I do I'm burning muscle as well as fat if that makes sense.

Yeah but girls don't respond to him
The only thing that really matters is your dick in the girls' holes or at least she directly stating that she wants it from you.

Holy shit. You're a 5/10 white guy. You try pof/okc? The thing is you have no obvious deformities so surgery will offer you few benefits.

I suppose you could get a rhino and jaw implants at most.

We are really getting fucked as a gender if a guy like you can't succeed. Maybe it's the ginger effect? Ever try dying your hair?

you're not ugly dude. not brad pitt but definitely not ugly. have you tried showering before? supposedly thats the number 1 way to get laid.