Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder Experiment to prove to my parents that I am unattractive to women

Just go to Thailand already ffs tbh. Looks are not your problem, honestly your parents are kind of right. If you aren't willing to noodlewhore, you are the ultimate volcel. You would slay so much over there, even being ginger isn't a problem because they actually find gingers more attractive because of how rare it is.

Lmao. You look like a wider jaw older version of @Weed

Really? What does weed look like?
Hitman

I'd rate you a 6/10 for uk, I can definitely tell you're from there

I'd rate you a 6/10 for uk, I can definitely tell you're from there

Thanks. Here I'm getting rated on a 5 or 6 and on Lookism I'm getting called a "3 at best". And in real life 1/10s, fat women and old women look right through me or are repulsed by me.

Thanks. Here I'm getting rated on a 5 or 6 and on Lookism I'm getting called a "3 at best". And in real life 1/10s, fat women and old women look right through me or are repulsed by me.

Lookism is full of closet faggots, I'm certain you could get laid somewhat regularly but you'd have to put in a lot of work in your pursuit. Unless you want to hit ugly landwhales

Lookism is full of closet faggots, I'm certain you could get laid somewhat regularly but you'd have to put in a lot of work in your pursuit. Unless you want to hit ugly landwhales

I have literally been rejected and overlooked for my friends by ugly landwhales in the past. No joke.

I saw your tinder profile pics and if I didn't know better, I'd think you're a normie - good chin, no visible deformities, reasonable height. Have your tried losing weight? I say this because you have some facial aesthetics that may be accentuated by losing some excess fat, if your body pic is any indication.

Check out my latest chad vs incel tinder experiment

You're literally an average normie with a social life. Why are you even here? Just use your social life to get laid like your average normie friends do.

u are a beta faggot

if u use tinder

USING TINDER AS SUB 8 is pointless

get that in your head

TINDER IS NOT THE ONLY WAY FFS

You're literally an average normie with a social life. Why are you even here? Just use your social life to get laid like your average normie friends do.

cause he is tinder frustrated beta

you see now the entitlement of these cunts? dont play there fucking game let them rot themselfs i never used or even downloaded tinder once wont happen anyways

u are a beta faggot

if u use tinder

USING TINDER AS SUB 8 is pointless

get that in your head

TINDER IS NOT THE ONLY WAY FFS

Nah not really. I'm as straight as it gets I'll have you know.

And I have tried pretty much every other way and this was the first time I ever tried Tinder so you can't really blame people for trying every possible avenue to escape.

you see now the entitlement of these cunts? dont play there fucking game let them rot themselfs i never used or even downloaded tinder once wont happen anyways

I do. I had to give it a try though.

Nope. Frustrated in real life too by being invisible to women.

TO DO WELL ONLINE U NEED TO BE 8+

U ARE NOT 8+ BUT YOU HAVE A SOCIAL CIRCLE AND U ARE NOT UGLY

AND THAT'S GREAT

GOOD LUCK

You're parent will never understand. Likely they're old boomers who didn't or will never have to deal with the current dating dynamics. You're not ugly, just average. Which is not good enough.

You're parent will never understand. Likely they're old boomers who didn't or will never have to deal with the current dating dynamics. You're not ugly, just average. Which is not good enough.

Very true but when I look into my mothers eyes sometimes and tell her my experiences she breaks down and starts crying and sometimes she is on the verge of accepting the truth.

You're right, even if I am average it's not good enough which is why I want the surgeries and improvement.

No he doesn't. lol @ the picture types you've compared. Unflattering normie pic vs photoshopped magazine cover. His lower third is great. Females don't even like beards.
He looks disgusting without the beard, just ask some females.

HopvwPil.jpg

Maybe set that one as your main. I would say you are above average there. Get rid of the first picture. It is basically impossible for most men on dating sites. Even a landwhale has more options than a chad.

Last edited:
They have said that even in my pictures I've used I don't look confident and girls can see that I have low self esteem even in the photos.
I am starting to believe that when normies say "confidence" they mean "attractive physically". It seems they think it's too harsh - it's simply an euphemism. Like when they say "Just be confident" it means "just be attractive".

I am starting to believe that when normies say "confidence" they mean "attractive physically". It seems they think it's too harsh - it's simply an euphemism. Like when they say "Just be confident" it means "just be attractive".
Nah, they are just deceitful cunts lying to themselves.

My whole life I have been completely ignored by women but whenever I speak to my parents and friends about this they say I need to see a psychiatrist and that I have mental problems and that it's my confidence etc. I say that I want to get a huge loan/save up to pay for surgeries. I have already had a £7500 hair transplant and plan on getting a second as soon as I have enough to lower it further.

They say that it's nothing to do with the way I look and that they can't support me in this. The thing is, I don't want to go through with this without them understanding/accepting. I have told them about Tinder and the fact that I've been on it a month and have swiped right on about 1000 girls. I have got 70 matches back who are all 1- 3/10, bots or mistaken swipes etc. Any message I have sent no matter how awful the girl looks has had a 1 word response/no response or casual niceness and then ignored or just a straight unmatch. I have told them I got no matches though because they are so delusional they will try to use this as proof that I am good enough. They have said that even in my pictures I've used I don't look confident and girls can see that I have low self esteem even in the photos.

My plan is to get a morphed version of the same main photo/s I am using which looks realistic but also makes me look good looking and then seeing what matches and messages I get. If the matches and messages flood in then even they will have to accept my ugliness and that surgery can help me have a liveable life and I can move on to financing this shit. I'm basically trying to blackpill the people I'm closest to and be proactive in escaping this shit.

today is your lucky day OP, I'm going to give you actual good advice.
You are NOT ugly, your pictures suck.
If you are serious about online dating and want to meet girls from this venue you need better pics,
go look for a professional photographer near your place and pay the quids for some actual professional pictures, tell him it's for online dating. He'll do some torso shot and some full body shot, he'll tell you how to stand/pose. Wear a sport jacket/blazer.

tbh i wouldn't recommend telling this stuff to your parents. everyone will just think you're weird.

today is your lucky day OP, I'm going to give you actual good advice.
You are NOT ugly, your pictures suck.
If you are serious about online dating and want to meet girls from this venue you need better pics,
go look for a professional photographer near your place and pay the quids for some actual professional pictures, tell him it's for online dating. He'll do some torso shot and some full body shot, he'll tell you how to stand/pose. Wear a sport jacket/blazer.

Why do Incels turn into normies when a guy posts his pics. Professional pictures? lol. He'll look like a pathetic try-hard.

Your lips are too thin (honestly, even I am a bit creeped out; if you wanna consider surgery, you merely need lip fillers...) and you look too soft/weak. You should do intense exercising and mewing do define this jaw a lot more and get hunter eyes.

Otherwise you're not that bad... red hair is often a death sentence but you've got enough potential to go past this.

Here's the pics I used:-

https://i.imgur.com/pFnIQc6.jpg

Bear in mind that I'm from the UK so it may be different than the US.

I set my location to New York and Chicago for a few days too and got nothing from there. I also set my location to bangkok too for a few days so a good few of the matches are from there.

You look like a normie. Normies can't get laid on Tinder anymore, at least not with any frequency due to the massive SMV inflation of pussy. But it's not over for you since you're white, tall, have hair, and aren't ugly. You also look pretty NT judging from these pics. Do the surgery and try approaching femoids in bars or other settings.

Or go to Thailand, where you'll be treated like a god and can easily become a slayer.

Last edited: