Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder is killing me

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Fucking shit I only match with trans people and landwhales :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

why the fuck no one likes me on tinder I might be ugly but someone should be here to like my looks

I deserve gigastacy

zero matches

Why go on that shithole? It’s where it’s the most stacked against you out of anywhere

did you put that you're 6'3 tallfag? You'll get matches then.

I hate Tinder and the other 6 or so dating sites I'm on.
I've been on some of them for the last decade, and I think it will be until my death.
Never ever been able to find a partner, it's a big scam.

did you put that you're 6'3 tallfag? You'll get matches then.
Oh yeah thanks for the advice I didn’t put it there ,fucking idiot

nigga you are gonna ascend soon i bet you dont tell us everything so your story makes sense

Stop using this shit.

nigga you are gonna ascend soon i bet you dont tell us everything so your story makes sense
Hopefully I will , but I don’t think so man ,if I do I will tell it , I’man honest person
There’s nothing I’m not telling,what the fuck do you think I’m getting?

U deserve tranny, volcel fag

Fucking shit I only match with trans people and landwhales :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

why the fuck no one likes me on tinder I might be ugly but someone should be here to like my looks

I deserve gigastacy

zero matches
Don't use Tinder

there is no reason for men to be on dating apps unless they're chad or chadlite. even high tier normans have a hard time on shit like tinder and bumble.

don’t waste ur time with tinder