Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Tired of these gym hoes

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
Doing chest press and in front of me are these 2 girls with tight pink gym shorts that show off the crack of their ass.

start bending over and pull their shorts up even higher and arch their back a bit, and look back.

I swear to God man they do this type of shit on purpose

The thing is later I’m doing rows right, they come next to me and start doing cable bicep curls and I see the the shorts outlining their pussy.

:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Doing chest press and in front of me are these 2 girls with tight pink gym shorts that show off the crack of their ass.

start bending over and pull their shorts up even higher and arch their back a bit, and look back.

I swear to God man they do this type of shit on purpose

The thing is later I’m doing rows right, they come next to me and start doing cable bicep curls and I see the the shorts outlining their pussy.

:reeeeee::reeeeee:
They do this to get Chad's attention. We're the collateral damage (not me since I don't go to a gym).

Oh no seeing pussy for free, must be rough.

Nice "I work out"-thread buddy.