Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the youngcels still in highschool: fight back

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I got into a fight with a bully in high school and it was the greatest feeling ever. Even tho I didn’t really win, it was more like a tie, since his friend broke us apart to stop fighting. But it felt amazing. Please if you’re being bullied, physically, fight back. If someone is bullying you verbally or whatever you need to curse them out or throw something at them or fight them. Crimes won’t be on your criminal record when you turn 18. Just fight back.

I dropped out of high school:feelsrope:

ThERe's a better solution to dealing with bullies

I got beaten up by a the entire gang of my bully, after fighting back. Bullies are allways cowards, as they only act against the weak or in groups.

Last edited:
I had no desire to fight in my 95% White high school. I was mogged completely.

On the day of my sophomore graduation, I recall two students posting swastikas online.

Exactly. Normfags dont wanna mess someone that will give them a hard time. Thats why pussies who dont do nothing gets picked on again and again.

I’ve been jumped before. If I would of fought back it would of been worse

I surprisingly never experienced bullying in Highschool despite my size and introverted behavior.

I surprisingly never experienced bullying in Highschool despite my size and introverted behavior.
Were you excluded from parties, social gatherings, any type of friends etc

Were you excluded from parties, social gatherings, any type of friends etc
yh, I was a loner. people didn't hate me, but they didnt like me either. I just stayed to myself and left people alone.

thankfully i don't get bullied, but my time at school isn't very fun

I remember I was getting bullied by some older kids when I first started school so during winter I made a snowball and put a rock in it then i threw it at one of their heads lol.

I got beaten up by a the entire gang of my bully, after fighting back. Bullies are allways cowards, as they only act against the weak or in groups.
Damn. How many were they?

should have resurrected Hitler to help you

it's worse in earlier years for sure most of the times

I beat the shit out of my bully in middle school. He got super insecure afterwards and started taking steroids in HS.

yh, I was a loner. people didn't hate me, but they didnt like me either. I just stayed to myself and left people alone.
I actively tried to put myself out there a lot in HS. I even joined the theatre club. It didn't do me any good. Even if you put yourself out there you can see the stark disparity between how girls are toward you vs how girls are toward guys they like. You hear people talk about them talking to eachother outside of school and you wonder why nobody ever talks to you outside of school. You hear about the parties they went to that you weren't invited to.

I got into a fight with a bully in high school and it was the greatest feeling ever. Even tho I didn’t really win, it was more like a tie, since his friend broke us apart to stop fighting. But it felt amazing. Please if you’re being bullied, physically, fight back. If someone is bullying you verbally or whatever you need to curse them out or throw something at them or fight them. Crimes won’t be on your criminal record when you turn 18. Just fight back.
Agreed