Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I saw a drunk nigger on the subway threatening a bunch of foids and I didn't do anything

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
There was a foid near me and the drunk nigger had his face up close to her, giving her a psycho look and was holding a wine bottle. The main reason I didn't help wasn't because I enjoyed seeing her suffer, it's that I was trying to protect myself and was thinking on how I would do that if the nigger confronted me next. Fortunately he left me alone and only targeted the foids. This just means that even if I was a bluepilled whiteknight, I still wouldn't have done anything and would prioritize my life over everything else. That being said, I'm going to start carrying a weapon whenever I go outside from now on. Around nigs, never relax.

@Transcended Trucel ‘s daily commute diary on a NY city subway station.

There was a foid near me and the drunk nigger had his face up close to her, giving her a psycho look and was holding a wine bottle. The main reason I didn't help wasn't because I enjoyed seeing her suffer, it's that I was trying to protect myself and was thinking on how I would do that if the nigger confronted me next. Fortunately he left me alone and only targeted the foids. This just means that even if I was a bluepilled whiteknight, I still wouldn't have done anything and would prioritize my life over everything else. That being said, I'm going to start carrying a weapon whenever I go outside from now on. Around nigs, never relax.
Shooting Man Down GIF by Dot Cromwell

deserved foid good, your doing gods work

Let him stab those whores

@Transcended Trucel ‘s daily commute diary on a NY city subway station.
yes unironically this does happen sometimes. You have to be vigilant. I straight up move train cars or even let myself miss trains in some cases to avoid these problems.

Good. nobody should be helping them. this is what they wanted.

Good. nobody should be helping them. this is what they wanted.
Exactly. This is what the Nigger Lives Movement was all about, letting them do whatever they want without getting killed.

Exactly. This is what the Nigger Lives Movement was all about, letting them do whatever they want without getting killed.
Also with feminism, they are strong and independent and don’t need no man.

Good. Fuck them. Mind your business and stay safe. Feel no sympathy.

BTW: did any of these foids look to you for help? I think a lot of foids hate UGLY men, but suddenly expect us to white-knight for them when they're in trouble with a low-inhib Negro. Don't get involved, they deserve it.

Least based schizo black

OP did the right thing; if he were to get killed by the drunk while defending the foid, she would not care.

I would have joined him

Fuego! He's a based low inhib guy and so are you for not acting like a doormat