Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today i saw something that will haunt me for a long time

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
When i was on smoke break i saw a 6-7 years old chadlet ass groping and kissing teen foid. She was like a foot taller than him :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Image0 105

heightpill demolished

Dude something similar happened to me too, I was outside and saw this weird guy taking a smoke break while I was with my gf. He was looking at us all weird, maybe he noticed the height difference lol

Dude something similar happened to me too, I was outside and saw this weird guy taking a smoke break while I was with my gf. He was looking at us all weird, maybe he noticed the height difference lol
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just regular day in a life of knajjd

When I was about 6 years old one weird girl in school (same age) wanted to play doctor with me, and she would basically play around with my flaccid dick while I lay on the grass. Not sure if that makes me a fakecel or if it counts as a sexual experience.

When i was on smoke break i saw a 6-7 years old chadlet ass groping and kissing teen foid. She was like a foot taller than him :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Was this in Brazil?

When I was about 6 years old one weird girl in school (same age) wanted to play doctor with me, and she would basically play around with my flaccid dick while I lay on the grass. Not sure if that makes me a fakecel or if it counts as a sexual experience.
:chad:

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

chad out

Average incels.is poster