Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today was not a good day

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Not sure if it was due to alcohol/ or and phenibut withdrawal or something, but sitting at work I just felt this searing anxiety, my heart was beating really quick and I was really afraid that I was going to fall on my face and have a seizure. I decided to quickly go to a near by pub, just to get some vodka shots down me and try to calm down.

Normally, this place is pretty empty, but of course today at 2PM in the afternoon on a weekday there was a fair amount of people for whatever reason. As I'm standing there, with the sweats, and hands trembling, obviously looking kinda messed up these fucking retarded old farts start jeering at me, saying "haha look at him", and then this other group of people were just staring at me, and playing some sort of sick guessing game, saying shit like "Maybe he is on Meth, and drinking to dry and deal with withdrawals" or "what do you think is wrong with him". Casually debating it right near me. No "are you OK" or "are you alright", so on top of feeling like I am in hell, I now have these random cunts around me piling on the misery.

I just messaged my boss saying I have been sick and then went home afterwards. No words are good enough to describe just how much I despise normies and how much I despise the united cuckdom. I am now looking for new jobs, solely that are remote/ working from home (thanks to corona, for tech support roles there are quite a few of these around now).

I am never setting foot in another normie hell hole like that again. I hope the Chinese take over this gay arse world, and make the west pay. Degenerate fucking scumbag soyciety, I've had enough. Rant over.

I am never setting foot in another normie hell hole like that again. I hope the Chinese take over this gay arse world, and make the west pay. Degenerate fucking scumbag soyciety, I've had enough. Rant over.

Just take a shower, bro

good luck with the WFH jobs, you deserve them

clever normalfaggots had them even before 2020 :feelsugh:

I hate how observant and judgmental normalfags are, I dont even look at people in the face when I go outside

It's time for full Joker mode :society: and show them to respect you