Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today's been brutal ngl

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I have some free time this weekend so decided to hit some friends to hangout this weekend... all of them already have plans with other friends, mostly with foids :fuk:

Activities to do alone brocels? If I stay inside this fucking room for another week straight I know I'll go suicidal again, depression will hit me hard during the nights of this week if I don't leave this weekend.

>have friends

Image 3

Average male experience is truly not worth it :feelscry:

I have some free time this weekend so decided to hit some friends to hangout this weekend... all of them already have plans with other friends, mostly with foids :fuk:
Activities to do alone brocels? If I stay inside this fucking room for another week straight I know I'll go suicidal again, depression will hit me hard during the nights of this week if I don't leave this weekend.
Just go out anyway and bar hop some places that you never been to before :feelshehe::waitwhat:

I live in third world shithole, barely anything to see here

You could go to your pueblo's jardin or whatever, maybe hit up the arcades bars, dance floors etc etc I dont know bro there's honestly not much you can do, being a friendless subhuman is an extremely lame life.

maybe find a hobby or something :soy:
And do what? I've gone out alone without anything in mind and is even more suifuel than staying inside :feels:
Yeah everything sucks, all you end up doing is seeing a bunch of hot foids you'll never get to see naked :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You could go to your pueblo's jardin or whatever, maybe hit up the arcades bars, dance floors etc etc I dont know bro there's honestly not much you can do, being a friendless subhuman is an extremely lame life.
Fucking hate this third world country, literally nothing to do here
maybe find a hobby or something :soy:
Ironically this, I think ill cope by finding one sport or something, but everything is stopped here because of the viruz kek
Yeah everything sucks, all you end up doing is seeing a bunch of hot foids you'll never get to see naked :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Indeed, but I find the feeling of being lonely while surrounded by various social circle more brutal

Life as a friendless reject can get quite boring.
Do you have family members you can do stuff with ?
Sometimes, i familymaxx since i am frenless

Life as a friendless reject can get quite boring.
Do you have family members you can do stuff with ?
Sometimes, i familymaxx since i am frenless
As in male relatives? No, they live on the other side of the country, closest family members are all women :fuk:

As in male relatives? No, they live on the other side of the country, closest family members are all women :fuk:
No males relatives too.
I have a good relation with my sisters.

have some free time this weekend so decided to hit some friends to hangout this weekend... all of them already have plans with other friends
No one even wants to hang out with me, and when my 2 close friends do its the most pathetic experience. I have to pretend to be agreeable towards them, we only talk about superficial stuff not the things that i really want to say :feelstastyman: