Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today's been brutal

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Found out some people I have on fb that I thought were incels as I know them in person and one that autistic af and the other is not that gl have gf, nothing special really but still.
I mean good for them and shit but it's just brutal how easy the :blackpill: teachings seem to fail sometimes. :cryfeels:

At least I stil career mog those 2 fags :feelzez:

Might be cope indeed, but even STEMCELs here say it gives good money so I'm hoping
From my experience with graduate students, STEM enables you to work in fields like Psychology, in case you're no longer interested in STEM careers. Actually, almost every job which requires high levels of mathematical and analytical comprehension might benefit from hiring STEM students.

So chances are, it's unlikely you're going to be unemployed for too long. That's also certainly the case for Medical students; less so for Law and Humanities students in general.

From my experience with graduate students, STEM enables you to work in fields like Psychology, in case you're no longer interested in STEM careers. Actually, almost every job which requires high levels of mathematical and analytical comprehension might benefit from hiring STEM students.

So chances are, it's unlikely you're going to be unemployed for too long. That's also certainly the case for Medical students; less so for Law and Humanities students in general.
Lifefuel :feelsautistic:

cope, a good career is worth nothing if you can't fuck
Lizard mentality, I'd rather be rich and not get sex than a poor man and getting some every few days

Nvidia, fuck you !
Linus Thorvald go home.
GNU/Linux
GNU all the way.
Pray to Richard Stallman, the one true god.
He was fired for being pro lolis
He single-handedly created an entire ecosystem and started the whole free software philosophy.
GNU Emacs is the One True Editor.

Pray to Richard Stallman
"Richard Stallman has an often extreme bristliness about him and an intense propensity for confrontation, which can repel many. However, it is this same uncompromising nature that has led to his firm adherence to his principles. Even when his ideas were ridiculed, even when faced with piles of cash to be made in proprietary software, Stallman stayed on the side of software freedom."

Above is an extract from this link, which is a good read:

https://www.wetheweb.org/post/cancel-we-the-web

It is a little life fuel, like even they were able to ascend

you're not obliged to work if you can't fuck. if females want to withhold sex from truecels then i won't contribute anything. simple as.