Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Toddler gets rejected by young toilet

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
its in holes nature to be monstrous whores.
poor guy will be posting here in a couple of years

It never even began... :feelscry:

White kids are so intelligent.

Who tf names their kid woods

Atleast she said sorry. Society will kill feelings of remorse in a girl and encourage them to be sadistic

Atleast she said sorry. Society will kill feelings of remorse in a girl and encourage them to be sadistic
encourage to be sluts you mean

hey at least she's sorry :feelsaww::feelsmage:

this kid is more based than I'd ever be if rejected, I'd be too high-inhib to smash anything, prob just stare brokenly and shuffle off trying not to cry

Brutal. Reminds me of when I was 6 and I gave this foidlet a Christmas card and she tore it up. :cryfeels:

PUSSY PUNCH!!!

this kid is more based than I'd ever be if rejected, I'd be too high-inhib to smash anything, prob just stare brokenly and shuffle off trying not to cry
:lul::feelskek:

@Emba are black kids so intelligent?

And I'm supposed to feel bad when children get massacred?:feelshaha:

Future Eliot Rodger

Never began for toddlercels

And this rejection experience is how he became blackpilled later in life :blackpill::feelsbadman::blackpill:

:feelsBox::feelsree: @Emba stop twisting my words or you can't be my unky anymore