Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Toilets in martial arts should be terminated

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
If boys see women being "strong" and have ability to fight due to steroids plus training regime some of them that have shit upbringing might think due to feministic idees fixes they might have complete shit self esteem and that will make another generation with fucked up men.

I truly to be honest don't care about world and others, but I hate seeing foids fighting and it makes me fuckin' red af. I just hate that idea since it supports idea of women being better than men when they are worthless piece of shit.

GAS THE JEWS

Yea I would avoid partnering up with foids in jiu jitsu

I do a couple of martial arts. The few women are usually there to try to whore themselves out, get attention and/or cuck their boyfriends (many of which are the ones who brought them to train together). They also bring this atmosphere of male intrassexual competition that makes most men jestermax. It's pathetic and if I can I'll join a male-only gym. If I open my own gym one day femoids will be strictly forbidden.

I do a couple of martial arts. The few women are usually there to try to whore themselves out, get attention and/or cuck their boyfriends (many of which are the ones who brought them to train together). They also bring this atmosphere of male intrassexual competition that makes most men jestermax. It's pathetic and if I can I'll join a male-only gym. If I open my own gym one day femoids will be strictly forbidden.
Right on. When I will be back at martial arts (presumably combat sambo or mma) I want group or individual training but only males

They also bring this atmosphere of male intrassexual competition that makes most men jestermax. It's pathetic and if I can I'll join a male-only gym. If I open my own gym one day femoids will be strictly forbidden.
Based and agreed

doing martial arts with a female would be a good opportunity to ''accidentally'' snap one of their necks. oops!

Right on. When I will be back at martial arts (presumably combat sambo or mma) I want group or individual training but only males
Good on you, I'd train sambo if I could, for now I'll have to keep doing BJJ. I'd recommend a standing martial art and a grappling martial art, that's all you need, everything focused on self-defense of course instead of sport competition. It's truly the best cope, being capable of being violent towards normies and dominate them (in video game).

Partnering with females in fight classes is truly blackpilling bacause it shows they are truly inferior beings regarding physical prowess. You can easily beat a female black belt after a couple of months of training even if you are shorter/lighter than her.

Good on you, I'd train sambo if I could, for now I'll have to keep doing BJJ. I'd recommend a standing martial art and a grappling martial art, that's all you need, everything focused on self-defense of course instead of sport competition. It's truly the best cope, being capable of being violent towards normies and dominate them (in video game).
In sambo or mma you got both that's why it is a good combo. Boxing most of the times people choose when they go first time to train martial arts 'cause of course it is popular but it is utter bullshit. If someone trained mma 2 years and another person 2 years boxing, mma fighter will likely win due to knowing more than just leaning and throwing punches plus legs are stronger and you can keep at distance boxer with your legs 'cause they are hazard to him

Partnering with females in fight classes is truly blackpilling bacause it shows they are truly inferior beings regarding physical prowess. You can easily beat a female black belt after a couple of months of training even if you are shorter/lighter than her.
For sure ain't denying it. I was just talking about you know a typical guy or a boy that is not strong and is complete shit at fighting and whore would do him some shit and it could be damaging to his core beliefs about himself that bitch is supposedly stronger than him.

foids trying to bodybuild or train martial arts is retarded

In sambo or mma you got both that's why it is a good combo. Boxing most of the times people choose when they go first time to train martial arts 'cause of course it is popular but it is utter bullshit. If someone trained mma 2 years and another person 2 years boxing, mma fighter will likely win due to knowing more than just leaning and throwing punches plus legs are stronger and you can keep at distance boxer with your legs 'cause they are hazard to him
Yes, "fighting" is one whole thing, that's why I don't like the concept of "martial arts" but instead just self-defense. MMA is closest to self-defense situations because all "martial arts" are allowed, but still not an all-out street fight where you can kick balls and stomp someone's head into the ground, but that's what you should be prepared to do. As a martial art, sambo is probably the most complete one, it's like the best sides of BJJ and wrestling combined (for grappling) with punches and kicks allowed. I would love to have the opportunity to train it some day.

Yes, "fighting" is one whole thing, that's why I don't like the concept of "martial arts" but instead just self-defense. MMA is closest to self-defense situations because all "martial arts" are allowed, but still not an all-out street fight where you can kick balls and stomp someone's head into the ground, but that's what you should be prepared to do. As a martial art, sambo is probably the most complete one, it's like the best sides of BJJ and wrestling combined (for grappling) with punches and kicks allowed. I would love to have the opportunity to train it some day.
I had fights beyond fighting school so I know what you mean. Agree, many train in a fuckin fighting school and when it comes to fighting in real life they might freak out

foids trying to bodybuild or train martial arts is retarded
yeah instead just being cum dumpster I presume their fathers had some idee fixe that they have to be something beyond a cum dumpster... SORRY THEY ARE NOT HAHA YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF A DAUGHTER WHICH IS USELESS AS EVERY DAUGHTER

$0.50 has been deposited into your account.