Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Toilets love ugliness in themselves

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Imagine not only not having blue eyes, but having disgusting poop coloured eyes because of your Italian ancestry. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
If a man has brown eyes he thinks about suicide every day because he wishes they were blue, but when a toilet has them she doesn't even acknowledge how ugly they are. She should watch more Tails content and abort any son she might have. There should be a law that if one parent has brown eyes that they should abort any male fetuses, this law should be global.

Worst part is the simps in the comment section acting as if her eyes aren't ugly, each and every man in the world would prefer blue eyes, but some delusional men will claim that they're not totally disgusted by her literally shit eyes.

A toilet claiming that her brown eyes are beautiful is like a landwhale calling herself "healthy".

I'm pretty sure that if she had blue eyes she would have 100x more OnlyCucks simps. Absolutely brutal man, all top OnlyCucks creators have blue eyes, everything else is cope.

Brown eyes = slave eyes, Blue eyes = King/Queen eyes. Anything else is cope.

Her brother would be an incel.

Professional copers

Green eyes moggs blue eyes

If a man has brown eyes he thinks about suicide every day because he wishes they were blue...
Imagine whining about something literally pointless, and calling yourself a "man".

Foids talk about height, be-cracker, dick size, face, and if Chad, be misogynistic.

Literally no retarded foid posted in this site has ever harped on eye color.

Imagine your biggest problem with yourself, is you not having cracker eyes. Not you looking subhuman.

There should be a law that if one parent has brown eyes that they should abort any male fetuses
Anyone who cares about their kids quality of life, especially genetic garbage, should try to only have female children. Having a male child as a sub-5 is evil. Too bad most people are completely clueless, especially genetic garbage.

Shit eye cope

If everyone had blue eyes, blue eyes wouldn't be attractive, they'd be standard, and she could still have a blue eyed child if she carries the recessive alelle.

If everyone had blue eyes, blue eyes wouldn't be attractive, they'd be standard, and she could still have a blue eyed child if she carries the recessive alelle.

Yes, but the chances are slimmer. I carry the genes for blue eyes too because I have a White father, in fact plenty of Black people I know how grey or blueish eyes because of White ancestors, but the chances of a blue eyed child are simply much larger with a blue eyed parent.

I know that people in predominantly blue eyed regions are extremely hard copers, a lot of people have given me compliments over my brown eyes because I'm from a region where brown eyes are nearly non-existent, but these people are simply coping.

how is the foid in the picture ugly? wtf

either you are assuming that the absolute attractiveness is purely a result of the rarity of something, which would be wrong, or you are saying that the advantage blue eyes give you relative to other people would not be expressed if everyone was blue-eyed, but then attractiveness would be a bad word to use

either you are assuming that the absolute attractiveness is purely a result of the rarity of something, which would be wrong, or you are saying that the advantage blue eyes give you relative to other people would not be expressed if everyone was blue-eyed, but then attractiveness would be a bad word to use
No that's not what I meant. If everyone has an attractive trait, the trait is just normal, no longer attractive. If every guy had a good chin, then they would need other traits to be attractive.

You seriously think that eye color matters so much? If so, you can use eye lenses that can change that

I am more focused on her 5head

Why are there so many eye threads today

She'll have a son who's bald by 30 at best and that's the worst thing.

Honestly I don't think eye color really that matters that much, I think different colored eyes can look attractive but when I see brown eyes I do not see unattractiveness.

View attachment 883565

View attachment 883566

Imagine not only not having blue eyes, but having disgusting poop coloured eyes because of your Italian ancestry. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
If a man has brown eyes he thinks about suicide every day because he wishes they were blue, but when a toilet has them she doesn't even acknowledge how ugly they are. She should watch more Tails content and abort any son she might have. There should be a law that if one parent has brown eyes that they should abort any male fetuses, this law should be global.

Worst part is the simps in the comment section acting as if her eyes aren't ugly, each and every man in the world would prefer blue eyes, but some delusional men will claim that they're not totally disgusted by her literally shit eyes.

A toilet claiming that her brown eyes are beautiful is like a landwhale calling herself "healthy".

I'm pretty sure that if she had blue eyes she would have 100x more OnlyCucks simps. Absolutely brutal man, all top OnlyCucks creators have blue eyes, everything else is cope.

Brown eyes = slave eyes, Blue eyes = King/Queen eyes. Anything else is cope.

Her brother would be an incel.
use faceapp to genderswap any given foid
you can see their true self instantly
have you tried it?

Eh at least you can see the color I mean it's not like they're t50 shark eyes that make her look soulless.

They cope better than us because society worships their every breath.