Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tomorrow is my expiration date

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
I've picked out the roof. It's 20 stories tall so I'm all set. Peace out brocels.

See you tomorrow

Why do you want to kill yourself

wear a gopro on the way down

I've picked out the roof. It's 20 stories tall so I'm all set. Peace out brocels.
That is not a good way to go also you know you can survive that and die in agony in the aftermath. Better to go out more peacefully if you are going to go. But unless you are pushing your 30s there is no reason you should rope yet.

Don't forget to flap your arms and make bird noises (if anyone notices)

See you in hell bro!

I'll be there shortly myself

Cope, you should stay with us and endure the pain

do a back flip boyo :lul::lul::lul:

do a back flip boyo :lul::lul::lul:

You’ll regret your decision once you see the view from halfway down.

Get someone to live stream it, put on a show and go out with a bang. Don't just die like a pussy. Do something fun, plus write a manifesto.

hope we all swim in pussy one day

I tried staring down from a rooftop, its scary as hell... Best of my wishes to you brocel.

feels like an IT experiment.
anyway, don't kill yourself you have so much to live for

aim for a foid on the way down

It require immense amount of willforce to hop off from the roof though. :fuk:

I hope you don't bro. Dm me so we could talk.

Why not ascend by force instead of killing yourself like a bitch?

seconded, might as well try all options before you can't

Are you livestreaming it yet i wanna see

committing suicide is an act that requires an insane amount of mental strength to pull off. People who say that suicide is cowardly have no idea what they are talking about

Another lost brocel, godspeed bro. :fuk:

Last seen Today at 7:08 AM

Sad if true,
Gay if larp.

If you really lost all hope then no one will be able to bring you that hope back, only advice I can give you is that you should pick a different method for suicide and do not livestream or record it. You don't want your death to get memefied by internet lowlives.

Most painless suicide method is gassing. Attach an oxygen mask to a source of gas, put the oxygen mask on your face and make sure it's very tight so that it wont fall off, turn the gas source on and let it push gas through the tubes connected to the oxygen mask, inhale the gas, after minutes of inhaling the gas you will lose consciousness, now in order for this suicide attempt to be successful you'd need to keep on inhaling the gas even when you are unconscious, that's why I suggested that the mask should be tight on the face and connected to a source that will constantly and endlessly push gas into it so that the only thing that you will inhale when you are out of conscious is gas. The entire processes should only take about 5 to 10 minutes for you to die and you wont even notice it.
committing suicide is an act that requires an insane amount of mental strength to pull off. People who say that suicide is cowardly have no idea what they are talking about
Not really, It's neither bravery nor cowardice. Suiciders are just in an altered state of consciousness, they take the decision to off themselves while almost braindead.

Last edited:
My parents found my suicide note before I could go through with it. They're threatening to commit me idk what to do

I’d rather my death to be something that happens out of the blue one day. Rather than something planned.