Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tomorrow this new girl will join my tram. What will happen?

S

Sosad

Greycel
I told you about my delusion and optimism everytime I meet a new girl.

Tomorrow it will happen again. Im nervous. Maybe she find me attractive?

These surreals thoughts are the only things that prevent me to rope. (And i think all of you are like me. If not, you'd be dead).

I'll let you know what happens with this foid. Wish me luck.

Sosad

Greycel​

JoinedFeb 23, 2024Posts33

What will happen? Nothing, you’re still going to be rotting away.

She would still ignored you lol

Used to have this but it's retarded to have as a truecel

She will go for chad

Too much bluepill in this thread

In the title , when i say tram i wanted to say TEAM. :waitwhat:

nothing lol, just ignore her

These surreals thoughts are the only things that prevent me to rope. (And i think all of you are like me. If not, you'd be dead).

i remember being this bluepilled

life was better back then:feelsbadman:

2f0ac417289e367946fcf55cdbb03870.jpg

would actually suggest to make a good impression maybe she will be your friend still better than being all alone

would actually suggest to make a good impression maybe she will be your friend still better than being all alone
The problem is that i am already officially the weird guy of the team. All they are normies and 1 chad, and laugh of me or ignore me. So this will ruin her first impression about me. Lets see what happens tomorrow...

The problem is that i am already officially the weird guy of the team. All they are normies and 1 chad, and laugh of me or ignore me. So this will ruin her first impression about me. Lets see what happens tomorrow...
brutal i have similiar shit at uni

Get ready to be ignored.
she has paypigs who pay for her attention

Grape her you stupid grey cel

This is what will happen retard.
She’ll see you once, look away, never look at you again, vomit, laugh at you, try to flirt with chad and her orbiters to come save her from the likes of you then she’ll go fuck chad while you rot and cry at home all day

It’s not even a question she will become friends with the chad and eventually they’ll have sex

This is what will happen retard.
She’ll see you once, look away, never look at you again, vomit, laugh at you, try to flirt with chad and her orbiters to come save her from the likes of you then she’ll go fuck chad while you rot and cry at home all day
:cryfeels:

You will get fire by HR for being annoying incel

So, first day. She is so beatiful, and doesnt look like a whore (but for sure she must be one).

I gave her 2 kisses and smile, and nothing else. I went to my computer. Meanwhile, the chad was joking with her. It will be brutal, i can see it...

I meant TEAM, sorry
I know, you clarified that for me before. Was just commenting on the other guys post with what I thought before you told me that.

Update: Brutal. She's been talking with the chad during the whole lunchtime :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Update: Brutal. She's been talking with the chad during the whole lunchtime :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
hope you have earplugs or sth so you didn't have to listen to their dull chatter

I thought you were traveling in an old-school tram, full of regulars. Then this uppity new foid makes an application to join your tram ride and it was approved.

UPDATE

This must be a nightmare. Girl has already fallen in love with the Chad, they are the whole time talking next to me. And i've detected they were LAUGHING about me. For her, I am the nerd and weird coworker. I hate her and hate the chad. Want to rope so hard wtfff.

And the worst is that a part of my brain keeps still a piece of hope that she will end up with me. I guess this is part of our biological nature, to prevent suicide.