Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Tonight is the night...

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
That I approach foids again.

My first approaches were pretty gay, but it was my first attempt, I have learned, I have adapted, I am sober.

THIS IS A LOW STAKES GAME. I DON'T SIMP, I DON'T JESTERMAXX, FULLY RAW AND MEDICORE SMV AT WORK.

HERE I PUT BLACKPILL TO THE TEST, I BREAK LIMITS, I BREAK LEGS! :feelsohgod:

I'm leaving my house in 30 minutes, if any of you have anything to say, say it now.

I WILL BE RECORDING MY EXPERIENCES. :feelswhere:

It will be low effort, but it's better than just typing shit on a screen so you fags won't even believe me.

go gettER brocel

You'll get rejected by every foid you'll approach.
I'll follow this :feelsPop:

Put it on youtube. This could be great.

Wear diapers so you don't piss your pants:lul::lul::lul:

I'll scale later.

Tonight is the night for my Mirtazapine.

That I approach foids again.

My first approaches were pretty gay, but it was my first attempt, I have learned, I have adapted, I am sober.

THIS IS A LOW STAKES GAME. I DON'T SIMP, I DON'T JESTERMAXX, FULLY RAW AND MEDICORE SMV AT WORK.

HERE I PUT BLACKPILL TO THE TEST, I BREAK LIMITS, I BREAK LEGS! :feelsohgod:

I'm leaving my house in 30 minutes, if any of you have anything to say, say it now.

I WILL BE RECORDING MY EXPERIENCES. :feelswhere:

It will be low effort, but it's better than just typing shit on a screen so you fags won't even believe me.
Good luck

Title is like an early Dexter episode

Tonight's the night..

And it's gonna happen again and again...

UPDATE

I am going to have to postpone my approaching sequel until tomorrow night. There is a lack of content from tonight.

Long story short, I spent 5 hours barhopping and walking up and down busy streets (tourist spot) and I only had 2 opportunities to talk to women. No bullshit, literally every foid had a boyfriend/husband or was with their parents or something. I encountered thousands of people tonight. There were next to no eligible foids to approach. TAKE THE SINGLE FOIDS ARE EXTINCT OR MIA PILL.

The first opportunity I fucked up because I took too long to approach and their group dispersed.

The second opportunity was a couple of foids that were clearly high on something (I don't fucking care, it just makes it easier) and I recorded it on my phone in my pocket with the voice memo app but you can't hear anything:feelsclown:. They soft rejected me with a "We're meeting friends" and they started walking with strangers that they pretended to be friends with. This really happened, and it's the first time something so stupid made me introspective. Am I really the guy who makes foids have to do that? Wtf man... :feelsUnreal: I swear foids are pissing their pants 24/7 when there is a non-chad male in their vicinity.

To make it up to you guys, I'll actually film tomorrow nights escapades. I was planning on just doing an audio recording and posting vocaroo clips from my phone.