Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel too much time off but can't cash it in

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I don't have anything to do with useless free time yet I can't cash it in for more money. The fuck is the point? Government should mandate employers to allow employees to cash out their PTO. Only normalfags really need to take too many days off. I have nothing going on in my life where I need all these useless extra days off.

Sucks to be a wagie

deliver food

Drive around in your new car

i like my days off tbh
i broke my leg a week ago and the boss gave me 6 weeks to rest and then go back to work after healing but the problem is that i will probably spend 6 weeks without any showers or someone to take care of me but still better than wagecucking hahahahaa

i like my days off tbh
i broke my leg a week ago and the boss gave me 6 weeks to rest and then go back to work after healing but the problem is that i will probably spend 6 weeks without any showers or someone to take care of me but still better than wagecucking hahahahaa
is it paid leave?

do you have money saved up?
yeah i was saving up a ton of money from before
i have enough to even continue the full year as a neet but it will be shame losing all of it instead of investing it in something important as i intended from the start
how are you going to survive
piss on bottles
shit on paper bags
eat food i get from a restaurant that send it to me at home
until my leg heals

I don't have anything to do with useless free time yet I can't cash it in for more money. The fuck is the point? Government should mandate employers to allow employees to cash out their PTO. Only normalfags really need to take too many days off. I have nothing going on in my life where I need all these useless extra days off.
i like my days off tbh
So do you want days off or not?, Buy things or find things and resell them at a pawn shop
Lots of people throwing away furniture.

do you have a sister or family? call them to take care of you
yeah i was saving up a ton of money from before
i have enough to even continue the full year as a neet but it will be shame losing all of it instead of investing it in something important as i intended from the start

piss on bottles
shit on paper bags
eat food i get from a restaurant that send it to me at home
until my leg heals

do you have a sister or family? call them to take care of you
i don't have a sister but i have a family
they live on another country so i can't tell them to come to me due to very long distance between us.
i can live like this by my own normally until my leg is ok

learn a new skill