Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tower of god is the most shitty anime ever.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I help you cuz you are good looking! Fucking piece of shit anime :reeeeee:

JFL at the guy who made the voice of jiraiya , Look how he ended , Fuck you kishicuck hope you die of liver cancer :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Coincidentally, it's also the worst dungeon in Wind Waker.

I never liked zelda games but like if i had a chance to play the less shitty games xD
I never liked most zelda games, but a few are fun to play.

Jfl I remember when everyone and their mothers were hyping up Tower of God and God of High School for like 2 months, only for them to be the same run of the mill, cookie cutter snoozefests we've seen a thousand times before. With the latter of which being so mid and generic that it legitimately still baffles me how it was almost the most hyped anime of summer 2020

Also Jesus FUCK was the MC a pussywhipped simp

Last edited:
Jfl I remember when everyone and their mothers were hyping up Tower of God and God of High School for like a month, only for them to be the same run of the mill cookie cutter anime we've seen a thousand times before. With the latter of which being so mid and generic that it legitimately still baffles me how it was almost the most hyped anime of summer 2020

Also Jesus FUCK was the MC a pussywhipped simp

he was a shota cutecel

he was a shota cutecel
Was he really that young? I can't even remember tbh. I hate to say it but even the tall bitch was a more interesting and better written character than that simp ass nigga

Was he really that young? I can't even remember tbh. I hate to say it but even the tall bitch was a more interesting and better written character than that simp ass nigga

IDK never watched that shit after chapter 1 , I just remember random shit

IDK never watched that shit after chapter 1