Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Trannies really just are mentally ill and confused

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ftm/comments/16hhld1/do_any_of_you_had_some_form_of_misandry_before/

"u/MoggB1 avatarMoggB1
4h
Join
Do any of you had some form of misandry before transitioning ?
Advice
Recently (few months) I'm thinking a lot about gender. I experience a lot of gender envy in random moments and kinda want to chop off my tits because their useless. They did their time when I breastfed my two kids. I can't bare to be touched there when I get intimate with my partner

The thing is I don't want to be a man but I feel it IS because of past traumas that I don't want to become A MAN. I don't want to be like them but I do. Also I once used a filter to gender swap and I looked like my p*do cousin who sa'ed me when we were little. (The other times I tried I didn't looked like him)

But then, it seems like I'm convincing myself to stay a woman so I don't make life difficult for my partner and kids. And then my partner not too long ago asked me if I identified as a man...

I'm confused."

She's literally a victim of pedophilic sexual assault, she has 2 children but hate her own breasts, she hates men but wants to be a man? But also doesn't want to be a man? This all just sounds like post-traumatic mental illness.

It's funny how society is fully accepting of them but utterly hates Autistic males.

who the fuck knows whats wrong with trannies but cutting off your body parts should not be heralded as brave

Listening to women try to self-analyse is headache-inducing. Go on, ruin your marriage, burden your children with years of trauma as they witness their mom become a man and mutilate your own body, all so you can live out all your neuroticism and angst and get to experience how great it really is to be a man. Kinda losing the sympathy for sexual assault victims after a) seeing them mutilate their own children as a coping mechanism and b) no longer trusting women to be honest about something as sacred and important as rape/sexual assault allegations. Until I hear what exactly happened with her cousin I won't put too much weight on some vague generic claim.

Listening to women try to self-analyse is headache-inducing. Go on, ruin your marriage, burden your children with years of trauma as they witness their mom become a man and mutilate your own body, all so you can live out all your neuroticism and angst and get to experience how great it really is to be a man. Kinda losing the sympathy for sexual assault victims after a) seeing them mutilate their own children as a coping mechanism and b) no longer trusting women to be honest about something as sacred and important as rape/sexual assault allegations. Until I hear what exactly happened with her cousin I won't put too much weight on some vague generic claim.

It sounds like she mutilated herself instead of the children.

jfl of course she was touched as a kid
paedos are fucking scum and responsible for this shit too, thats the one based thing about soyciety, you can do almost anything to paedos

It sounds like she mutilated herself instead of the children.
Multiple actresses and similar with former abuse background have decided to live out their own problems with male sexuality by turning their boys into girls as quickly as possible. Some of them with their own children, some with adopted kids, but either way, they are happily brainwashing an unsuspecting child to conform to their own distrubed view of the world indifferend to the long term consequences this will have on the child and I feel little to no sympathy for them or their struggle. If being hurt didn't teach you to aim to prevent harm towards your own we have little in common. Not to mention I bet I have suffered more than them despite their suffering being more socially acceptable / them being richer in the public currency of "trauma". If I could I would happily agree to a competition where the person with the lower total suffering / time lived ratio has to experience the surplus of suffering the other person has gone through during their existance.

Multiple actresses and similar with former abuse background have decided to live out their own problems with male sexuality by turning their boys into girls as quickly as possible. Some of them with their own children, some with adopted kids, but either way, they are happily brainwashing an unsuspecting child to conform to their own distrubed view of the world indifferend to the long term consequences this will have on the child and I feel little to no sympathy for them or their struggle. If being hurt didn't teach you to aim to prevent harm towards your own we have little in common. Not to mention I bet I have suffered more than them despite their suffering being more socially acceptable / them being richer in the public currency of "trauma". If I could I would happily agree to a competition where the person with the lower total suffering / time lived ratio has to experience the surplus of suffering the other person has gone through during their existance.

certain risk factors (for Munchausen Syndrome)
have been identified. These include the female gender, being unmarried, and working within the healthcare community. It is common in patients with borderline or histrionic personality traits or disorders, and a history of sexual abuse. It is estimated that less than 1% of patients in the clinical setting will have Munchausen disorder

Women ☕

The child abuse train run off in the 1850s when we started shipping our kids off to school

Even genital mutualition isn't anything new because the Boomers normalized circumcision in burger land and just like that they start chopping off little boys weiners