Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trans incel logic

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
“It’s precisely the ‘soft boys’ and the ‘nice guys’ who have these misogynistic views that will turn on you in a second,” says Tina, a trans woman who once subscribed to incel culture before her transition. In an interview with Maclean’s, she explained that the culture is not built around a desire for sex, but resentment over a perceived loss of power. “If you don’t fit their established hierarchy of men on top, fulfilling their sexual needs, and getting whatever they want, you’re the enemy.”

For Tina, the catalyst that put her on the path to to incel culture (prior to her transition) was what she described as chronic loneliness and depression. “I [later] realized that that was gender dysphoria working its way out. I always wanted to be ‘the nice guy,’ because I was rebelling against masculinity.” Incel culture offered an emotional crutch for lonely men that placed the blame for society valuing a particular type of man – the “Alpha male,” – and it seemed she had found kindred souls. But after spending some time in the forums, and being exposed to the rampant misogyny and racism, the environment began to sour. “These people are fundamentally opposed to an indelible aspect of my personality,” she said. “And I felt that I could connect with women, almost better than I could with dudes.” It was in accepting herself at the time as a “soft boy,” and turning away from the toxic atmosphere, that Tina left the incel boards and developed a healthier relationship with her gender identity.

40percent

THIS FAGGOT SCREAMS LARPER!!!! LOL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

"Trans"
"Incel"

Choose one

a trans woman who once subscribed to incel culture
Incel-to-tranny pipeline is real.

This phenomenon is also called "situational homosexuality" or, popularly: "prison gay".

Lonely and sex-starved men will go to great lengths to escape the pain of sexlessness and touch-deprivation, even if it means enduring the pain of taking dick up the ass. It's also the case that autistic males are over-represented in the trans community (members of r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns are 14.71 times more likely to also subscribe to r/aspiememes, and 4.96 times more likely to be in r/autism).

300px-6.jpg

Incels.wiki has good articles on this phenomenon:

Last edited:
Incel-to-tranny pipeline is real.

This phenomenon is also called "situational homosexuality" or, popularly: "prison gay".

Lonely and sex-starved men will go to great lengths to escape the pain of sexlessness and touch-deprivation, even if it means enduring the pain of taking dick up the ass. It's also the case that autistic males are over-represented in the trans community (members of r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns are 14.71 times more likely to also subscribe to r/aspiememes 4.96 more likely to be in r/autism).

300px-6.jpg

Incels.wiki has two good articles on this phenomenon:

fucking brutal
i still want them dead (in video game):feelsaww:

OMG, this guys motivation to change gender stink from a mile ahead and they still fuking cut his dick xD

I have to confess: I feel like I was born in the wrong body. And I'm not satisfied with my current one. I don't like my incel body, Chad's body is more suitable for me. Now I want to become Chad. :chad: I'm a trans-Chad. :feelsthink:

I have to confess: I feel like I was born in the wrong body. And I'm not satisfied with my current one. I don't like my incel body, Chad's body is more suitable for me. Now I want to become Chad. :chad: I'm a trans-Chad. :feelsthink:
Now i'm become chad the destroyer of holes

not all incels are trannies
but all trannies are incels

not all incels are trannies
but all trannies are incels
View attachment 647077
the reason why they'd try so hard to win lesbian landwhales attention (since normal average lesbians are appalled by them), you have to literally chop your manhood off for a landwhale to consider your presence:feelskek: but they'll end up with transformed landwhales at best:feelskek: