Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Transraical" Freak Identifies As Korean.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
@NoLooksNoLife @PPEcel @Lv99_BixNood @Pillow City Rev

Thoughts?

Homosexuals have no souls or purpose in life, so they spend life chasing mindless consumerism and the most depraved sex.

Hope he dies of aids

If he really wants the K-pop aesthetic, he should just stay white:feelshaha:

Olly London? Last I heard this fag wanted to be Jimin from bts.

imagine downgrading your self from jbw smv to rice :feelskek::feelskek:

literal flea level iq

that's like when foids transition to male :feelskek:

That's fucking cringe.

leftists r so stupid

"race is a social construct"

"noooo u can't change ur race!":soy:

It's easier to be a nigger

I don't understand this obsession many westerners randomly have with Korea, usually because of K-pop. I have a few Korean pop songs i like in my playlists and I understand why people like the music. But i have no idea why people become obsessed with the artists and Korean culture because of it.

K-pop groups and music is extremely generic, the industry controls the artists so much they all seem like cookie cutters of each other and are all hardly allowed to express any individuality or personality. I see no reason to be obsessed over the artists.

K-pop groups and music is extremely generic, the industry controls the artists so much they all seem like cookie cutters of each other and are all hardly allowed to express any individuality or personality. I see no reason to be obsessed over the artists.
That's prob y, it's just like American pop altho without niggers

I like him just because everyone's shitting their pants over him. tbh