Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Trauma and Incels

Solocel

Solocel

Recruit
★★★
Lately I’ve been thinking more about the concept of trauma and what exactly it means. By definition, it is usually described as “a response to a deeply disturbing event that causes great stress to those who experienced it”

Now there are many things that are considered to be traumatic experiences by most everyone. Things like death and natural disasters for example. But what about events that are not typically considered very “severe”?

For example, say you had an irrational fear of pigs. One day, while at the county fair you unknowingly walked into a building housing dozens of pigs. Due to your fear, this event would likely cause great discomfort and leave you very stressed out for an extended period of time. While the fear is considered “irrational”, the response still fits the definition and notions of trauma, especially if the side effects persist over a prolonged period of time.

So that brings me to ask the question. Can you develop trauma from the blackpill? Can the teachings of the pill cause your views of the world to uproot so much that it causes lasting emotional damage? Can you be traumatized by blackpilling experiences?

Personally, I wasn’t really “traumatized” by the teachings of the blackpill. However, there were several blackpilling events I experienced in real life that I suspect have had lasting damage on my mental health. Some days I can’t stop thinking about it, especially when I’m trying to go to sleep. One mention of a certain word or object that reminds me of it is enough to “trigger” it some days.

Can you be traumatized by blackpilling experiences
in my opinion of course yes, being always rejected by women is a trauma