Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

traumatised for being bullied

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Are any of you still traumatised when you go bullied? Particularly during your teenager years? I am, despite than I’m 25 now.

I’d never forgive the people who picked on me or taken the advantage of me, I don’t care how many years ago it happened, I don’t care that they’ve become better people ever since, the way I see it is a leopard never changes it’s spots. If I wasn’t bullied and had friends that weren’t fake I probably wouldn’t been on here. There’s no excuse for it, once you bully someone you’re a scum for life.

Yes. Best case scenario, I ascend and spend the rest of my life attempting to make up for my youth. 0 chance of a normal life

I feel you brocel, never forget

if you were bullied, you never developed properly

If you're serious about it find out where they live and slash their tires at night lmao

You can get away with shit like this if you want to

Not traumatized, but I gained some wicked trust issues ngl.

Biggest bullying ever was done was by moron I thought is my 'best friend", by him constantly telling me to go for ugly roasties, even after my refusal

Public school was a mistake, just like everything else that came out of the west for the past 150 yrs

There’s so much ignorance and misinformation portrayed by us incels as in we stereotyped as ugly men who can’t get girls. Our inability to get girls plays significant part of it but it’s more than that such as low income background, father walking out of your life at a young age single mother upbringing, mental health, (autism, learning difficulties, social anxiety), bullying (particularly in teenage users).

I’m going to be honest that I’m not ugly at all but I’m not first choice when it comes to attracting girls. Girls in Britain tend to look at White guys first, before the Black guys, it’s just the way it is. I’ve been complemented by my looks by different people. Since puberty I always wore cheap outdated clothes, lacked personal hygiene, I had acne, developed facial and body hair at 13.
If you're serious about it find out where they live and slash their tires at night lmao

You can get away with shit like this if you want to

I would never wish death upon anyone but if they caught her the Chinese coronavirus and landed themselves to any early grave, let’s say they did me a huge favour.
if you were bullied, you never developed properly

From the age 13-19 is the most important age bracket to develop properly. If it doesn’t go well (like ourselves because we wouldn’t be on here otherwise) then it’s over.

I listened to all of Elliot Rodger’s manifesto on audio and it’s not just him inability not getting girls triggered him to do what he did, he’s traumatised by being bullied during his teenage years at school and even by other teenagers outside school.

Last edited:
I honestly want to watch them burning alive

Public education is nothing more than a systemic destruction of human ingenuity anyway,High school definitely failed me and prepared me for nothing

Public education is nothing more than a systemic destruction of human ingenuity anyway,High school definitely failed me and prepared me for nothing

Same here

Yes, I got bullied (verbally, nothing physical) really bad in middle school and I still bear the scars of it. In those years basically every social interaction lead to me being laughed at by other kids. So much so that I eventually started to avoid as much social contact as possible and became more and more isolated. Even when I went to HS things weren't so much different. I wasn't bullied as bad as in middle school but I had already grown so detached to other people by years of isolation that I never recovered. I never had a real friend in HS and have never had one since

Are any of you still traumatised when you go bullied? Particularly during your teenager years? I am, despite than I’m 25 now.

I’d never forgive the people who picked on me or taken the advantage of me, I don’t care how many years ago it happened, I don’t care that they’ve become better people ever since, the way I see it is a leopard never changes it’s spots. If I wasn’t bullied and had friends that weren’t fake I probably wouldn’t been on here. There’s no excuse for it, once you bully someone you’re a scum for life.
I agree, I am 35 now , and I still traumatised because bullying, I get bullied for my big nose, hence my name on this site

I was never bullied. But there was an incident that ruined my life for 1 year. I still want revenge.

My feelings exactly. My life goal is to get revenge (but only through legal means).

Not traumatised but i will never forget nor forgive.
From the age 13-19 is the most important age bracket to develop properly. If it doesn’t go well (like ourselves because we wouldn’t be on here otherwise) then it’s over.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

been bullied crew checking in

never forget and most certainly never forgive

Hard to recover

bullying gave me neurosis induced heartburn and ptsd with a 180 changed personality

One of the worst parts of being bullied is that no one stands up for you, not even the teachers who see it going on in their classroom. No one stood up for me when I got bullied. NO ONE.

Bullying as it stands is completely unnatural. Schools reinforce a totally arbitrary social hierarchy. It hurts badly to be bullied because it's supposed to make you act to stop it. But our culture worships the bully and stops the noble incel from defending himself.

our culture worships the bully and stops the noble incel from defending himself.
Actually, there are no real consequences to retaliating against a bully. The only person that's stopping you is you.

What, you'll get expelled from school? :feelskek: You'll get sent to juvie? :feelskek::feelskek:

Youngcels: just do it. You can thank me latER.

In reality, there are basically no consequences to retaliating against a bully. What, you'll get expelled from school? :feelskek: You'll get sent to juvie? :feelskek::feelskek:

Youngcels: just do it. Thank me latER.
The second the legal system gets involved there are powerful consequences. People like us get the worst treatment.

The second the legal system gets involved there are powerful consequences. People like us get the worst treatment.
A teenager receives leniency by default, so that's exactly the time of your life to do mini-ERs and, say, hit your bully on the head with a metal baseball bat (in GTA V).

Ricecel here. 36. I still am traumatized over it. Bullied for being shortcel. Being skinny. Being Ricecel. Story: one of my bullies wanted to see if rice having tiny dicks was true, so in the hallway he pulled down my pants in front of everyone. I tried to fight back, but the teacher saw me trying to fight and I was the one who got suspended, not the bully.

Never forgive them. NEVER. Just because they became "better" later doesn't change what they did to you. Keep that chip on your shoulder.

Exactly. There's almost no winning, especially if the bully's spoiled fucking parents decide to sue your ass.
There’s so much ignorance and misinformation portrayed by us incels as in we stereotyped as ugly men who can’t get girls. Our inability to get girls plays significant part of it but it’s more than that such as low income background, father walking out of your life at a young age single mother upbringing, mental health, (autism, learning difficulties, social anxiety), bullying (particularly in teenage users).

I’m going to be honest that I’m not ugly at all but I’m not first choice when it comes to attracting girls. Girls in Britain tend to look at White guys first, before the Black guys, it’s just the way it is. I’ve been complemented by my looks by different people. Since puberty I always wore cheap outdated clothes, lacked personal hygiene, I had acne, developed facial and body hair at 13.

I would never wish death upon anyone but if they caught her the Chinese coronavirus and landed themselves to any early grave, let’s say they did me a huge favour.

I listened to all of Elliot Rodger’s manifesto on audio and it’s not just him inability not getting girls triggered him to do what he did, he’s traumatised by being bullied during his teenage years at school and even by other teenagers outside school.

ER's manifesto should be required reading from middle school through college.

Last edited:
A teenager receives leniency by default, so that's exactly the time of your life to do mini-ERs and, say, hit your bully on the head with a metal baseball bat (in GTA V).
You are correct, leniency is the default for teens. But the rules only apply to us in situations where them cause us harm. The justice system is totally blue pilled.

One of the worst parts of being bullied is that no one stands up for you, not even the teachers who see it going on in their classroom. No one stood up for me when I got bullied. NO ONE.

And if you fought back on your own, then you were the one getting the suspension. It's really a no-win situation. By that definition and system, it really comes down to what you were born with and whom you were born to; two things completely outside of your own control.

I almost got myself expelled from school for sticking up for myself because I was being bullied and years later I was put in handcuffs for the same reason. That’s how the system works now, if you’re getting bullied then you Must do nothing otherwise you’re the bad guy

It affected me growing up, but I've since had pleenty of adult problems to scar me in the bullies' stead. I don't blame children for being children, but I don't think people ever really grow up.

It affected me growing up, but I've since had pleenty of adult problems to scar me in the bullies' stead. I don't blame children for being children, but I don't think people ever really grow up.

I don’t blame children, but teenagers I do

in my case in childhood

Yes. I was bullied all through my schooling. I despise my former bullies so much, in particular my high school bullies. I want to see them die slowly of the worst cancer possible. I want to see their whole families dead. I want to kill one of them so bad, that fucking smug asshole. I would love to torture him and stab him to death. I hope he dies but of course he won't. He has even got a noodlewhore girlfriend.