Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tried to approach foids after 3 years,foids looked at my chad lite friend instead

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Yesterday ı was in my friends car shop and we were eating pizza,he is like 1.5 years younger than me and a little bit short but has a well refined face and shape despite being skinny.
While ı was eating pizza ı noticed 2 foids walking a dog right outside the store and decided to approach them,what can happen at worst anyway ? I wasnt doing anything to approach woman for last 3 years and ı already know whats gonna happen and just wanted to remind myself what kind of subhuman ı am what can go wrong ?
I took a salami off the pizza and came near them and did usual approach shit like saying hi,giving the salami to doge and asking about where they live or what breed the dog is.Ya know talk to them like a normal human being
All of a sudden that Chad lite came (Not next to us just a little bit far away) and holy fuck you cant believe how they stared at him and smiled.
Im the one talking to them,feeding their dog and petting him while showing them ım interested in them but this fuckin Chad gets the attention despite just existing.

I get mogged so much ı bought a wine and cigar from the liquor store and went home.Finished the pack in matter of hours and only a little bit of wine left.
I feel like shit so much right now ım not gonna eat anything today so pain of starvation may supress the pain of getting mogged

approaching is a symptom of a disease

being ugly

They could sense you post here. Your fault tbh.

I hate cold approaching for this reason.

Yesterday ı was in my friends car shop and we were eating pizza,he is like 1.5 years younger than me and a little bit short but has a well refined face and shape despite being skinny.
While ı was eating pizza ı noticed 2 foids walking a dog right outside the store and decided to approach them,what can happen at worst anyway ? I wasnt doing anything to approach woman for last 3 years and ı already know whats gonna happen and just wanted to remind myself what kind of subhuman ı am what can go wrong ?
I took a salami off the pizza and came near them and did usual approach shit like saying hi,giving the salami to doge and asking about where they live or what breed the dog is.Ya know talk to them like a normal human being
All of a sudden that Chad lite came (Not next to us just a little bit far away) and holy fuck you cant believe how they stared at him and smiled.
Im the one talking to them,feeding their dog and petting him while showing them ım interested in them but this fuckin Chad gets the attention despite just existing.

I get mogged so much ı bought a wine and cigar from the liquor store and went home.Finished the pack in matter of hours and only a little bit of wine left.
I feel like shit so much right now ım not gonna eat anything today so pain of starvation may supress the pain of getting mogged

The existence of chadlite and chad looking males ruins incel's chances with women tbh
You can conceivably compete with normies if you put in enough effort and are not ethnic but not when chadlites and chads are around to talk up a woman any minute.

your personality wasn't enough dude. If you told them about captain marvel they wouldve sucked your dick. IT enlighten this dude, tell him how he couldve got those foids to suck his dick and stare at him instead

I hate cold approaching for this reason.

If you dont get tinder matches, no point cold approaching. Both only work for >=7 men. Most sub 7 men get foids irl by social circle maxxing.

what did u expect lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you dont get tinder matches, no point cold approaching. Both only work for >=7 men. Most sub 7 men get foids irl by social circle maxxing.
ill try tinder when i turn 18..tbh

I never liked that "approach girls when friends are around" thing exactly for this reason. Anyway cold approach 99% of the time is useless unless she's giving you clear ioi, but never do that close to a friend, that wing man thing is purely bs

Just get approached theory